11-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Location: Northern Colorado
Join Date: Jun 2007
Mein Auto: BMW, Ford, Audi, ...
BMW 545i 6-speed sport cold weather 55k - Colorado
2004 545i Sport 6-Speed, 55k Miles, Nearly Perfect, $17.5k
Located in Northern Colorado, located 40 minutes from the Denver International Airport.
I bought this car expecting to drive it for many years, but some additional business expenses have caused me to rethink my priorities.
I bought the previous owner as much as I did the car. The car showed perfectly, went down the road like new, and performed stellar. The previous owner (ex Air Force fighter pilot) and his wife (no kids) maintained the car meticulously. Records are available. Original sticker available as a PDF. Previous owner was selling because he bought a M6. He bought the car as a CPO car at a local dealer down by him. I wanted a low mile car, which this was.
The car is all factory, unmolested, with almost no wear visible anywhere. The leather inside is perfect without even wear marks. There is a small door ding over the rear passenger wheel lip (no paint damage), and one scratch on the front air dam. Pictures available on request.
Car drives like a dream. Lots of power and super smooth as you would expect. Lots of fun with the factory 6-speed transmission. The sport suspension has active roll control. This car also has factory lumbar support, which can make it even more comfortable. Cold weather package with heated seats.
Car needs nothing. It has new-ish tires. No problems. I simply need to free up some cash to finish a garage I'm building. Service records from previous owner available. PDF of window sticker available. Other records and information on the car from previous owner available. Clear title in hand with no lien-holder.
Here are some of the features from the sticker:
- 4.4 Liter DOHC Valvetronic VANOS engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Dynamic Brake Control
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Active Steering
- Active Roll Stabilization
- 275/35r18 Rear and 245/40r18 Front Tires with factory 18" alloy wheels
- Smart front airbags, Dual side airbags, Head Protection System,
- Xenon adaptive headlights (they adjust for height automatically, and they actually turn with the steering wheel so you can see in the corners better!)
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- Remote entry
- Memory seats, mirrors
- In dash CD plus CD changer
- Power glass moonroof
- Silver Grey Metallic paint
- Grey leather interior
- Cold weather package with heated leather seats
- Premium Logic 7 audio package
- Sport package (factory sport suspension)
- Universal garage opener
- Auto dimming mirror
- Lumbar support
- Prepared for satellite radio and prewired for cell phone (no bluetooth module yet though)
- Originally sold at Winslow BMW in
Calling my cell at 970-818-6115 is the best way to get a hold of me.
Damage on airdam just below fog light.
Door ding just above fender lip.