Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Back to the future??

Really don't care for the F30's and don't have the time to play with to wait for the 4 series so very seriously considering ordering a 335is while still available..Love the car and any input/opinions would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 11-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Not a single "IS" owner on the block??
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:07 PM
nathand's Avatar
nathand nathand is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Katy, Texas
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 313
Mein Auto: '08 328i, 06' Z4 3.0
I like the wheels and the exhaust on the 'is models. Plus the goodies of the DCT is another benefit. I'd say go for it!
__________________
'08 E90 328: AW, beige, Light poplar, prem pkg, step auto, htd seats, xenon, i-drive, logic 7, 6FL Ipod connection, BMW performance exhaust & intake
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:36 PM
SD Z4MR's Avatar
SD Z4MR SD Z4MR is offline
(formerly SD 335is)
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,259
Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
I could offer my opinions on the 335is but you haven't been very receptive to my opinions in the past.

However, check out the lease deals on the 2013 335is being discussed in the Ask-A-Dealer forum. It could very well end up being the 3 Series lease deal of the year. M3 deals are also pretty good right now, although the overall cost is more, there's the $1,300 gas guzzler tax, and lower fuel economy. Both are outgoing E92 models, although both will still be available through June 2013 before the F32 is available.

The 335is is a unique model, the last time BMW offered a 3 Series "is" model was more than 10 years ago, and there's no way of knowing if or when a similar F3x model will be introduced. Chances are, if it is it will be an "M Series" F30 (but not to be confused with a F8x ///M model).
__________________
- Tom
-------
Mine: 2006 Z4 Roadster (E85) | Interlagos Blue Metallic | Black Extended Nappa Leather | Carbon Leather Trim | Purchased 7/19/12
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
SD..You are exactly the person who's advice I covet (Pay no attention to that immature jerk of the past) I too noticed the extreme deals going on hence my great interest. Really want one and the pics of yours really sparked my interest and I have to say since it's release a couple back maybe I've seen 1 or 2 in the flesh. Liking the Lemans Blue & the Crimson Red since I have already done the Titanium/Space/and Alpine..Any regrets on your end?? Still enjoying the Blue??One last question is what interior??I'm not sure about you but I have checked out all the F30's and it really left me cold(Looks & Drive) Like you not fond of the guzzler tax and poor mileage so seeing that the "IS" is still available why not?? Thanks so much for the response it's really much appreciated and any opinion from you would be great..Take-Care
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:50 PM
vst335is's Avatar
vst335is vst335is is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 446
Mein Auto: 335is
I recommend the IS and get the manual, not DCT...that is if you can drive a stick. It's much more fun, more fun than M3 in my opinion (I test drove both). The overboost feature is unique! Here is a pic, I went with metallic white, it looks so good with white/black grill.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1352515834.010709.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	348932  
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by vst335is View Post
I recommend the IS and get the manual, not DCT...that is if you can drive a stick. It's much more fun, more fun than M3 in my opinion (I test drove both). The overboost feature is unique! Here is a pic, I went with metallic white, it looks so good with white/black grill.
Hey thanks for the help!! Love the Mineral White and would get it in a heart beat if I didn't already drive AW. Are those 19"s?? Car looks great.Then again looking at it one more time makes it tempting.
__________________

Last edited by Chop362; 11-09-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2012, 07:52 PM
cris4 cris4 is offline
Registered User
Location: west des moines ia.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Mein Auto: bmw 335is
Thumbs up

I bought a new 335is in June and so far I love it. Mine is a MT as have been all my cars for the past 30 years, I traded in a LT4 Corvette and haven't looked back.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
vst335is's Avatar
vst335is vst335is is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: USA
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 446
Mein Auto: 335is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop362 View Post
Hey thanks for the help!! Love the Mineral White and would get it in a heart beat if I didn't already drive AW. Are those 19"s?? Car looks great.Then again looking at it one more time makes it tempting.
Yes, it has the 19" M wheels. I have N package on the car, M wheels, M 6 speed shifter, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2012, 10:58 AM
SD Z4MR's Avatar
SD Z4MR SD Z4MR is offline
(formerly SD 335is)
Location: San Diego, CA
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,259
Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop362 View Post
SD..You are exactly the person who's advice I covet (Pay no attention to that immature jerk of the past) I too noticed the extreme deals going on hence my great interest. Really want one and the pics of yours really sparked my interest and I have to say since it's release a couple back maybe I've seen 1 or 2 in the flesh. Liking the Lemans Blue & the Crimson Red since I have already done the Titanium/Space/and Alpine..Any regrets on your end?? Still enjoying the Blue??One last question is what interior??I'm not sure about you but I have checked out all the F30's and it really left me cold(Looks & Drive) Like you not fond of the guzzler tax and poor mileage so seeing that the "IS" is still available why not?? Thanks so much for the response it's really much appreciated and any opinion from you would be great..Take-Care
Ok, to re-phrase an old phrase, flattery will get you everywhere!

Yes, we still love the car! As you know, it's been my wife's daily driver since we got it, so all I could do is beg her to let me drive it any chance I could. (I was driving a 12 year old S2000, so while my old ride was no slouch, I was fascinated by the BMW, combining performance with plush comfort, plus all the latest electronic gadgetry. The S2000 was a pretty sparse car, without even a clock!)

A few months after it was redelivered we took a week-long road trip up to Monterey for an ALMS race, over to Lake Tahoe and Carson City, NV and back. It was the first road trip we had taken in years and was car was fantastic! We've also driven it on at least a half dozen weekend trips and looked forward to driving it for each one. On one of those trips up north of LA we drove Mulholland Drive and it proved to be a fantastic canyon carver. Another trip took us on Angeles Crest Highway, another great driving road.

One of the reasons that we bought the car was for the performance and we've done about 8-10 autocrosses in the last 1.25 years and also had a track weekend. It's a complete joy to drive and I've won several autocross trophies. Having it on the track was fantastic! The local BMW CCA chapter does several backcountry cruises throughout the year and it really excels on the mountain twisties. The extra radiator found on the 335is and the fog light delete was designed for use on the track to help in cooling.

Our initial attraction to the car was the look of the E92 with the M Sport package, which of course comes standard on the 335is. You already have an E92 so you know the basic appeal. In addition there's the unique "is" cosmetic bits, like the blacked out front grille with the black chrome surround and the front surface of the slats done in chrome, the rear diffuser and black chrome exhaust tips. The Ferrite Gray Style 313 double-five spoke wheels really stand out and still get complements. There's also the extra 20 HP, extra 332 lb./ft. torque which gets bumped to 370 lb./ft. for seven seconds. The piece de resistance however, is the special exhaust, the loudest, most aggressive that BMW has ever put on a production car. It is a true aural treat, loud, aggressive and raspy, and burbling with pleasure every time you lift your off the gas. It is actually illegal in Germany as it exceeds noise standards. BMW NA designed the 335is for the American market, they wanted a louder, more aggressive exhaust, and they got it.

That said, most of the 335is package is cosmetic. Although badged an "is", the 335is didn't get the really exclusive performance bits that previous "is" models got, like stiffer suspension, BBS wheels, aero bits, and Recaro seats. You could take a regular E92 335i with an M Sport Package, which also gets you the somewhat exclusive Le Mans Blue Metallic paint choice, put in any aftermarket chip like Dinan, JB4, Procede, Cobb, etc., put on a BMW Performance Exhaust and blackout grilles, buy CSL-rep aftermarket wheels and ditch the run flats and you'd have a car that not only sounded just as good but would be even faster and still look fantastic. You still wouldn't be able to get the DCT however, and for many people, that is a compelling reason to get the 335is over a regular 335i. It's a fantastic transmission and truly excels on an autocross course or at the track. I actually tried to get my wife to consider the DCT but she's a die-hard three-pedal woman. We actually considered that this also might be the last opportunity we would have to buy a car with a manual transmission because if and when we replace it in 10 years, manual transmission may no longer be available. I'm planning Euro Delivery on an M4, probably in 2015 or 2015, and at this point I'm planning on getting the DCT, because it makes so much sense in a performance car these days.

The 335is is for someone who gets that BMW returned to it's roots a little bit to produce a car with a nod to the enthusiast that's slightly tuned from the factory with distinct styling and everything is still under the factory warranty. And who wants a DCT without the entry price of an M3. Most reviewers that tackled the question of why a 335is over an M3 stated that they thought that the 335is is a better daily driver, without the overhead of the gas guzzler tax, increased fuel consumption, and extra insurance costs.

So bottom line, we have absolutely no regrets, and we still love the Le Mans Blue. Our interior is Black Dakota Leather. I'm not a fan of the Superman LMB/CR color combo, but to each his own. The Le Mans Blue is really a beautiful, bright, shiny blue, especially in bright sunlight. We've gotten many compliments on it, even at BMW get-togethers where there's lots of beautiful BMWs, a lot of people gravitate to the 335is and really like the total package. It stands out in a sea of multi shades of silver and gray, white, and black.

The LMB was partially responsible for my latest car, the Z4 M Roadster in Interlagos Blue, which I bought in July. I saw a Interlagos Blue Z4 M Roadster and fell in love with it. It was for sale too! Fortunately, that buyer had cold feet at the last minute, backed out, but that allowed me to search and find one exactly the same but with the Extended Leather option, half the miles, and in much better shape. The colors are very similar. Side-by-side, the LMB is brighter and more brilliant. Close inspection reveals brighter blue metallic flecks mixed in with silver flecks. The Interlagos Blue has darker, deeper blue flecks with no silver flecks. It tends to have a slightly purplish cast, especially in the shade. I also really like the new Estoril Blue II on the new F30 with the M Sport Package. I expect that that color will be available on the new M4 and that is likely the color I will choose.

I say that if you understand and appreciate what makes a 335is distinctive, go for it!

__________________
- Tom
-------
Mine: 2006 Z4 Roadster (E85) | Interlagos Blue Metallic | Black Extended Nappa Leather | Carbon Leather Trim | Purchased 7/19/12
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!



Last edited by SD Z4MR; 11-10-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-10-2012, 02:50 PM
jertronic jertronic is offline
jertronic
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 235
Mein Auto: 2008 328 xi sedan
What's the 335is? "IS" ?
__________________
2008 328xi E90|N51|monaco blue|premium|sports|cold weather|logic 7|ipod|BMW Assist|xenon|sunshade|HD radio
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Alpine300ZHP Alpine300ZHP is offline
East Coast Commuter
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,935
Mein Auto: 435/x3 35
I do not own a 335is, but thought about getting one. It is a great car and I think you would love it. Depending on your opinion of things you might want to consider an M3 coupe instead. The lease deals for this month make the M3 a great deal when you take into consideration that it is an M car. High 600's a month is very doable on an M3 and if I did not drive 30k miles a year I would be signing up for one right now. You cannot go wrong either way. Last tip...the 335is feels faster around town (under 50 mph), but the M3 is special in its own right. Good luck with whatever you get.
__________________
~ 14 435 (with MPPK) My daily beater
~ 14 x3 35i Hers
- Previous BMW's - Way too many to list here (17)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300ZHP View Post
I do not own a 335is, but thought about getting one. It is a great car and I think you would love it. Depending on your opinion of things you might want to consider an M3 coupe instead. The lease deals for this month make the M3 a great deal when you take into consideration that it is an M car. High 600's a month is very doable on an M3 and if I did not drive 30k miles a year I would be signing up for one right now. You cannot go wrong either way. Last tip...the 335is feels faster around town (under 50 mph), but the M3 is special in its own right. Good luck with whatever you get.
Thanks Alpine! Keep facing off with the duo but really leaning the "IS" way with better mileage and no Guzzle tax,It's the little things lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
Ok, to re-phrase an old phrase, flattery will get you everywhere!

Yes, we still love the car! As you know, it's been my wife's daily driver since we got it, so all I could do is beg her to let me drive it any chance I could. (I was driving a 12 year old S2000, so while my old ride was no slouch, I was fascinated by the BMW, combining performance with plush comfort, plus all the latest electronic gadgetry. The S2000 was a pretty sparse car, without even a clock!)

A few months after it was redelivered we took a week-long road trip up to Monterey for an ALMS race, over to Lake Tahoe and Carson City, NV and back. It was the first road trip we had taken in years and was car was fantastic! We've also driven it on at least a half dozen weekend trips and looked forward to driving it for each one. On one of those trips up north of LA we drove Mulholland Drive and it proved to be a fantastic canyon carver. Another trip took us on Angeles Crest Highway, another great driving road.

One of the reasons that we bought the car was for the performance and we've done about 8-10 autocrosses in the last 1.25 years and also had a track weekend. It's a complete joy to drive and I've won several autocross trophies. Having it on the track was fantastic! The local BMW CCA chapter does several backcountry cruises throughout the year and it really excels on the mountain twisties. The extra radiator found on the 335is and the fog light delete was designed for use on the track to help in cooling.

Our initial attraction to the car was the look of the E92 with the M Sport package, which of course comes standard on the 335is. You already have an E92 so you know the basic appeal. In addition there's the unique "is" cosmetic bits, like the blacked out front grille with the black chrome surround and the front surface of the slats done in chrome, the rear diffuser and black chrome exhaust tips. The Ferrite Gray Style 313 double-five spoke wheels really stand out and still get complements. There's also the extra 20 HP, extra 332 lb./ft. torque which gets bumped to 370 lb./ft. for seven seconds. The piece de resistance however, is the special exhaust, the loudest, most aggressive that BMW has ever put on a production car. It is a true aural treat, loud, aggressive and raspy, and burbling with pleasure every time you lift your off the gas. It is actually illegal in Germany as it exceeds noise standards. BMW NA designed the 335is for the American market, they wanted a louder, more aggressive exhaust, and they got it.

That said, most of the 335is package is cosmetic. Although badged an "is", the 335is didn't get the really exclusive performance bits that previous "is" models got, like stiffer suspension, BBS wheels, aero bits, and Recaro seats. You could take a regular E92 335i with an M Sport Package, which also gets you the somewhat exclusive Le Mans Blue Metallic paint choice, put in any aftermarket chip like Dinan, JB4, Procede, Cobb, etc., put on a BMW Performance Exhaust and blackout grilles, buy CSL-rep aftermarket wheels and ditch the run flats and you'd have a car that not only sounded just as good but would be even faster and still look fantastic. You still wouldn't be able to get the DCT however, and for many people, that is a compelling reason to get the 335is over a regular 335i. It's a fantastic transmission and truly excels on an autocross course or at the track. I actually tried to get my wife to consider the DCT but she's a die-hard three-pedal woman. We actually considered that this also might be the last opportunity we would have to buy a car with a manual transmission because if and when we replace it in 10 years, manual transmission may no longer be available. I'm planning Euro Delivery on an M4, probably in 2015 or 2015, and at this point I'm planning on getting the DCT, because it makes so much sense in a performance car these days.

The 335is is for someone who gets that BMW returned to it's roots a little bit to produce a car with a nod to the enthusiast that's slightly tuned from the factory with distinct styling and everything is still under the factory warranty. And who wants a DCT without the entry price of an M3. Most reviewers that tackled the question of why a 335is over an M3 stated that they thought that the 335is is a better daily driver, without the overhead of the gas guzzler tax, increased fuel consumption, and extra insurance costs.

So bottom line, we have absolutely no regrets, and we still love the Le Mans Blue. Our interior is Black Dakota Leather. I'm not a fan of the Superman LMB/CR color combo, but to each his own. The Le Mans Blue is really a beautiful, bright, shiny blue, especially in bright sunlight. We've gotten many compliments on it, even at BMW get-togethers where there's lots of beautiful BMWs, a lot of people gravitate to the 335is and really like the total package. It stands out in a sea of multi shades of silver and gray, white, and black.

The LMB was partially responsible for my latest car, the Z4 M Roadster in Interlagos Blue, which I bought in July. I saw a Interlagos Blue Z4 M Roadster and fell in love with it. It was for sale too! Fortunately, that buyer had cold feet at the last minute, backed out, but that allowed me to search and find one exactly the same but with the Extended Leather option, half the miles, and in much better shape. The colors are very similar. Side-by-side, the LMB is brighter and more brilliant. Close inspection reveals brighter blue metallic flecks mixed in with silver flecks. The Interlagos Blue has darker, deeper blue flecks with no silver flecks. It tends to have a slightly purplish cast, especially in the shade. I also really like the new Estoril Blue II on the new F30 with the M Sport Package. I expect that that color will be available on the new M4 and that is likely the color I will choose.

I say that if you understand and appreciate what makes a 335is distinctive, go for it!

SD thank you so much for all of your input it is greatly appreciated!! Yes I am all but certain on this choice with maybe a little bit of thought towards the "M" but honestly prefer the 335is!!Strange huh??Love the stance and all the accents especially that exhaust and plan on going the DCT route as for color leaning your way just think that the black interior goes the best but have had the same dreary look 3 auto's straight so considering the Saddle Brown,Thoughts?? Actually spotted a MW in action a couple back and really looked good also thought of Crimson but not sure of all that red!! Know what I mean?? Glad that you still enjoy the car which is a positive and have to tell you that Interlagos is one serious color(Me Like) One more thought I will stick with the 18's as i feel the need to keep my rims straight while driving the N.East. Thanks for everything you have been extremely helpful and will not be forgotten,Stay well.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Nordic_Kat's Avatar
Nordic_Kat Nordic_Kat is offline
Omnia moderata ratione
Location: Texas
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,286
Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop362 View Post
SD thank you so much for all of your input it is greatly appreciated!! Yes I am all but certain on this choice with maybe a little bit of thought towards the "M" but honestly prefer the 335is!!Strange huh??Love the stance and all the accents especially that exhaust and plan on going the DCT route as for color leaning your way just think that the black interior goes the best but have had the same dreary look 3 auto's straight so considering the Saddle Brown,Thoughts?? Actually spotted a MW in action a couple back and really looked good also thought of Crimson but not sure of all that red!! Know what I mean?? Glad that you still enjoy the car which is a positive and have to tell you that Interlagos is one serious color(Me Like) One more thought I will stick with the 18's as i feel the need to keep my rims straight while driving the N.East. Thanks for everything you have been extremely helpful and will not be forgotten,Stay well.
Chop,
Can't speak much to the IS except, what a nice configuration - with regard to interior/exterior, that I can address. I've seen Saddle Brown in person in Jet Black, Black Sapphire Metallic, Alpine White, Mineral White Metallic, Barbera Red, Lemans Blue, Monaco Blue, Titannium Silver (TiAg), and of course Space Gray. Bottom line is Saddle Brown is very rich and I've yet to see a configuration that it looks bad in. If you want an idea, look at Roadkill Rob's sig pic for Lemans Blue with Saddle. Very nice.
__________________
If your sport doesn't put blood, dirt or grease under your fingernails,
then it's just a game.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Chop362's Avatar
Chop362 Chop362 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Darien CT.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,682
Mein Auto: 2013 335Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Chop,
Can't speak much to the IS except, what a nice configuration - with regard to interior/exterior, that I can address. I've seen Saddle Brown in person in Jet Black, Black Sapphire Metallic, Alpine White, Mineral White Metallic, Barbera Red, Lemans Blue, Monaco Blue, Titannium Silver (TiAg), and of course Space Gray. Bottom line is Saddle Brown is very rich and I've yet to see a configuration that it looks bad in. If you want an idea, look at Roadkill Rob's sig pic for Lemans Blue with Saddle. Very nice.
Thank you Kat!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms