Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 335i M Sport xDrive
Thumbs up BMW of North Haven, CT - TOP MARKS!

I can highly recommend this dealership for your BMW purchase. I've purchased three BMW's from the dealership, and in particular, my Sales Advisor, Basel Saad. My current car I was going to order, but I had a trade vehicle which the dealership received an offer for. The issue was that the offer was good for 10 days so if I had to order a car it would have taken about 6-8 weeks, and I would have been without a vehicle so I would have had to rent one. Basel said he would try to locate one. Finding a 335i M-Sport, xDrive, in Estoril Blue with my options was a tough call for such a popular model with limited inventory. Basel found a car, still on the ship in the Atlantic, which almost matched mine to spec... he was able to secure it, and I had it a few days after Sandy departed. Pricing was extremely aggressive and they matched the pricing I would have gotten using USAA's car buyer service. Well done!!

I had the car for about a week but I wanted the Auto/Start function changed so it would remember the last setting. Normally a simple change, but for whatever reason, it messed up the programming on the car badly and I could not pick up the car that day. I had a new X3 loaner which was nice, but the issue ended up taking days to resolve by BMW. FOr the trouble, the dealership got BMW to extended me a $500 accessory credit. Not bad for just not having the car a few days. The problem then continued and I was told the car would not be back to me for the weekend, (I had plans with the car so it was very disappointing). I would not have my new car for about a week now. While speaking with the Service Manager I asked how much the M Performance Exhaust would be. My thought was to just have them apply the $500 to it and install it while the car was sitting there. Even with the discount, installed, the option would be about $1100+ tax. Well, I said I would think about that, but, he could order me the black grills in the meantime. So today, Tuesday, I got a call and they told me they would be giving me the M perf. exhaust and installing it for me for the inconvenience... no charge. They will also put my black grills on for me too. WOW! These guys really went over the top to make me happy and show why they are as good as they are.

Even if you are not in right here in Central CT, if you are anywhere in the tri-state area, call these guys... ask for Basil, and buy from them. You will not be disappointed!!

2013 335i /// M-Sport xDrive w/Black Dakota/Blue trim, Summer-19" Potenza S001's, Winter-18" Sottozero II's | Sport AT | Tech Pkg | Prem. Pkg | HK Audio | Cold Weather Pkg | RV Cam | Park Dist. | M-Perf Exhaust | Black Grills
Advertisement