Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)

X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
Talk about the E83 BMW X3 in this forum!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2012, 03:16 AM

Mein Auto: x3
Wheel Alignment

My car, 2006 X3 is pulling to the left (RHD car) and although i paid for an alignment last week when i got new tyres it actually felt worse than when i dropped it off, pulling more to the left, my feeling is that the alignment was not done at all and when i asked about what they did they claimed BMW don't let you adjust the wheels and its difficult to align and he then changed around my front wheels so my directional tyres are now back to front as a solution!

Well guess what my car is still pulling to the left and im putting in a charge back on my credit card for this BS wheel alignment.

So seeing im now going somewhere else soon for an alignment and get my wheels put back on correctly so my tyres are directional again is there anything i need to ask about in regards to getting this done right on an X3?

Last edited by maxeaus; 11-14-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Ads by Google