Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '06 750Li and '08 FEH
Help me understand what discounts I can get (740i)

So we are looking at a lot of different options for a newer BMW. We were looking at the 09 7 series coming off of leases but most are still over 50K. We are throwing around the idea of looking at a new 740.

So when I currently go to build a 7 series online it says there is a M-sport package credit (making it free). Is this available if we buy (not lease) the car? We are USAA members so it looks like we get another 5K off for that. In addition, the holiday sales event looks like it gives us 3.5K off and the loyalty cash for $750 also applies. Is this all true?

Do we get all those discounts after we agree with a dealer on the price of a car or are we only going to get those discounts off of full MSRP?

If the Msport package only applies to a lease can we lease the car and then change it to a purchase right away? We have a car we will be trading in that will net about 17-19K for us (applies to lower overall tax burden in NV on a trade).

Retired:
2006-2011 2006 325i
Ads by Google