Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
2013 335iX: First 200 Miles

My 2013 is 8 days old and has 200 miles on it. Here are my observations.

First off, I'm female and I don't really have *technical* knowledge of the car but I do know what I like. And I do like this car. Alot.

This is our third BMW, the first two a 325 and a 328 both X drive. We bought them slightly used and except for the engine bolts coming loose on the 328 causing the engine to move around whenever I turned a corner, (!) we were mostly problem free.

This car obviously has a larger engine and can go much faster in much less time. Like Lisa Marie Presley said when Oprah asked her about her marriage to Michael Jackson: Holy Mother of God! This is a fast car and even though I only had some short trips on the highway, I can see how much fun this will be to drive on long road trips. Driving around town (suburban environment) it's quiet, handles very well and can beat almost anyone off the line. (Aggressive? Who, me?).

The car feels a bit higher off the ground but I don't think it really is. The drive seems much smoother and takes corners smoother. The steering doesn't feel quite as stiff. Good thing, bad thing? Not sure. It feels more comfortable if that makes sense.

The auto stop/start function is annoying. I turn it off when I remember. Sometimes when I am braking with the auto start/stop function turned off, the engine almost feels like it wants to turn off. I'm hoping that with more mileage on the car, this will eventually stop. A friend who sat in the back seat said it was very roomy. I haven't gotten back there yet, but I'm sure I will. I thought the back seat of the 328 was pretty roomy too.

The trunk opens alot easier. Makes me wonder why it took them all those years to figure that part out. I'm working on the IDrive. Whenever I get stuck, I just go back to "menu". I have my Iphone synched to the car so calling people is very easy. I think I have the HK Audio system figured out thanks to the help from many people on this forum.

I didn't think I would like the paddles on the steering wheel, but once I figured it out, I think it will be lots of fun. It's basically stick shifting without a stick. Of course when I was stopped and put my foot on the accelerator and was in first gear and the engine was revving but not moving, I didn't understand the problem and shifted back into comfort drive. NOW I get it. Like my old VW Bug, but better. I haven't gone into Eco Mode yet. It might be interesting to watch the stats on the car but I'm not sure I'll use it as much as comfort or sport mode.

We don't have Sports Suspension or Dynamic Handling. I think those are perks you don't miss if you've never had them. But since I've never had them....

These are the Options we have: Sport Line, Cold Weather Package, Technology Package, Premium Package, Sport Auto Transmission and HK Audio. The car is Glacier Silver with Black leather with red stitching. The trim is brushed aluminum. We have 18 inch light alloy wheels (all weather).

All in all, it's everything and more. I love this car and think the more I get used to it, the more I'll like it. So much fun!
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 11-08-2012, 04:58 PM
KLC KLC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SE PA
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 532
Mein Auto: '13 335i Sport
Glad to hear you're enjoying the car.

If you have a sports line, I'm pretty sure that means you have the sport suspension (slightly stiffer, but not lowered for xi models). Did you mean you don't have the Adaptive M suspension?
__________________
ED - 5/13/2013
PCD - 7/17/2013


2013 335i Sport Line PPK | Alpine White/Coral Red | ZDH | ZCW | 2TB | ZTP | ZPP | 508+3AG | 5AC
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 PM
golovko golovko is offline
Software Engineer
Location: Raleigh, NC
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 324
Mein Auto: 2013 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC View Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying the car.

If you have a sports line, I'm pretty sure that means you have the sport suspension (slightly stiffer, but not lowered for xi models). Did you mean you don't have the Adaptive M suspension?
Sport LINE xDrive do not come with sports suspension. That is an error published on BMWUSA.com.
__________________


2013 335i Sport | Mineral White | Leather Dakota Everest Grey | Cold Weather Package | Driver Assistance Package | Premium Package | Technology Package | Auto high beams | Parking Assistant | 6MT

My 335i Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2012, 06:08 PM
KLC KLC is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: SE PA
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 532
Mein Auto: '13 335i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by golovko View Post
Sport LINE xDrive do not come with sports suspension. That is an error published on BMWUSA.com.
Oh ok. I thought the xi's came with a sport suspension, but it was not lowered like the rwd is. Instead, it looks like there is no sport in the USA and the m suspension is not lowered.
__________________
ED - 5/13/2013
PCD - 7/17/2013


2013 335i Sport Line PPK | Alpine White/Coral Red | ZDH | ZCW | 2TB | ZTP | ZPP | 508+3AG | 5AC
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Rick955 Rick955 is offline
Registered User
Location: Connecticut
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
Mein Auto: 2013 335i M Sport xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Lasser View Post
My 2013 is 8 days old and has 200 miles on it. Here are my observations.

First off, I'm female and I don't really have *technical* knowledge of the car but I do know what I like. And I do like this car. Alot.

This is our third BMW, the first two a 325 and a 328 both X drive. We bought them slightly used and except for the engine bolts coming loose on the 328 causing the engine to move around whenever I turned a corner, (!) we were mostly problem free.

This car obviously has a larger engine and can go much faster in much less time. Like Lisa Marie Presley said when Oprah asked her about her marriage to Michael Jackson: Holy Mother of God! This is a fast car and even though I only had some short trips on the highway, I can see how much fun this will be to drive on long road trips. Driving around town (suburban environment) it's quiet, handles very well and can beat almost anyone off the line. (Aggressive? Who, me?).

The car feels a bit higher off the ground but I don't think it really is. The drive seems much smoother and takes corners smoother. The steering doesn't feel quite as stiff. Good thing, bad thing? Not sure. It feels more comfortable if that makes sense.

The auto stop/start function is annoying. I turn it off when I remember. Sometimes when I am braking with the auto start/stop function turned off, the engine almost feels like it wants to turn off. I'm hoping that with more mileage on the car, this will eventually stop. A friend who sat in the back seat said it was very roomy. I haven't gotten back there yet, but I'm sure I will. I thought the back seat of the 328 was pretty roomy too.

The trunk opens alot easier. Makes me wonder why it took them all those years to figure that part out. I'm working on the IDrive. Whenever I get stuck, I just go back to "menu". I have my Iphone synched to the car so calling people is very easy. I think I have the HK Audio system figured out thanks to the help from many people on this forum.

I didn't think I would like the paddles on the steering wheel, but once I figured it out, I think it will be lots of fun. It's basically stick shifting without a stick. Of course when I was stopped and put my foot on the accelerator and was in first gear and the engine was revving but not moving, I didn't understand the problem and shifted back into comfort drive. NOW I get it. Like my old VW Bug, but better. I haven't gone into Eco Mode yet. It might be interesting to watch the stats on the car but I'm not sure I'll use it as much as comfort or sport mode.

We don't have Sports Suspension or Dynamic Handling. I think those are perks you don't miss if you've never had them. But since I've never had them....

These are the Options we have: Sport Line, Cold Weather Package, Technology Package, Premium Package, Sport Auto Transmission and HK Audio. The car is Glacier Silver with Black leather with red stitching. The trim is brushed aluminum. We have 18 inch light alloy wheels (all weather).

All in all, it's everything and more. I love this car and think the more I get used to it, the more I'll like it. So much fun!
Nice review... you and I are in the exact same situation.. got mine on the 31st too, and I don't even have 200 miles on it yet The builds are quite similar except mine is an M-Sport. I've added window tint and for the winter months, I swapped out the 19's for 18's and winter rubber. Here in CT we got some snow yesterday. My car actually went into the dealer to get some protective things done on the exterior and interior, and to have the Auto Stop/Start DISABLED. They gave me an X3 to use and by the time I got back to the dealership there was about 6" of snow on the ground. Mine was in the warm shop all detailed and looking good. They could not do the software update because the software on the car was newer than what the dealership had and they were waiting to get updates from BMW. So, I left the car and took the X3. They are bringing mine back to me tomorrow. The X3 is nice, but I've already been seriously spoiled by the 335. Most of what you've said I can totally agree with. I too have not used the EcoPro mode at all, although I did in fact use it in the snow on the X3... seems to have made driving in really bad conditions that much easier. Auto Start/Stop thing is just plain awful... so bad in my mind I wanted the thing turned off.. no further discussion. Beyond that the car is just plain awesome. FAST... I was on the highway the other day and passed someone... I was at 102 like nothing! WOW. Did not feel like even 80! Even on back roads you're doing 50 and it can be very deceptive. It's quite an eye turner too. Sound system when properly tuned is, in my opinion, excellent. Figuring out the voice command stuff... but have most of the car pretty down. Really love it. Good luck with yours!
__________________

2013 335i /// M-Sport xDrive w/Black Dakota/Blue trim, Summer-19" Potenza S001's, Winter-18" Sottozero II's | Sport AT | Tech Pkg | Prem. Pkg | HK Audio | Cold Weather Pkg | RV Cam | Park Dist. | M-Perf Exhaust | Black Grills
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-08-2012, 10:36 PM
namelessman namelessman is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: northern california
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 889
Mein Auto: bimmer
I also experienced near-stall at low speed in first 200 miles, it has since been alleviated with a full-tank of 91 premium, give it a try and see if it works.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2012, 04:12 AM
rtgirard's Avatar
rtgirard rtgirard is offline
1-5-3-6-2-4
Location: Upstate, New York
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 615
Send a message via Skype™ to rtgirard
Mein Auto: 2013 335xi
The next (or possibly first) time you go in for service, schedule a "Last User State" coding for the auto/stop/start feature. It will at least remember that you shut it off the last time you drove the car and won't turn it back on until you push the button or go into Eco Pro mode. I had mine coded by the dealer before taking delivery.
__________________
F30 335xi - Ordered on 9/5/2012... Delivered 10/29/2012
Alpine|Coral|ZSL|ZPP|Nav|ZDH|SportAuto

BMWCCA# 457109
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 AM
jfox335i jfox335i is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: PA
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 258
Send a message via Skype™ to jfox335i
Mein Auto: 2010 E90 M3
Good observations Quinn. I am loving the 335, I'm very happy I went with it over the 328. I used Eco pro mode when I was low on gas and didn't have time to get it after leaving work. I was on reserve with est. 27miles left. Seemed to help. 10 miles down the road, it went up to 29 and the ED monitor was showing over 40mpg on the highway.

Most of the time I ride in comfort and bump it to sport when I want to be aggressive, be e aggressive!
__________________
Current: 2010 E90 M3 - JBM PP,TP,ES,CW,Beast
Retired: 2012 F30 335i Sedan - Sport Line

BMWCCA #471315
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:30 AM
rtgirard's Avatar
rtgirard rtgirard is offline
1-5-3-6-2-4
Location: Upstate, New York
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 615
Send a message via Skype™ to rtgirard
Mein Auto: 2013 335xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfox335i View Post
...I want to be aggressive, be e aggressive!


You just made my morning... that made me laugh!
__________________
F30 335xi - Ordered on 9/5/2012... Delivered 10/29/2012
Alpine|Coral|ZSL|ZPP|Nav|ZDH|SportAuto

BMWCCA# 457109
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 AM
CE750Jockey's Avatar
CE750Jockey CE750Jockey is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Midwest
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 322
Mein Auto: '13 328xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgirard View Post


You just made my morning... that made me laugh!
Yeah, me too. I had mine in Europe and never, took the thing out of Sport mode after initially trying Comfort and Eco. To each his own, but I couldn't care less about the additional mileage compared to the additional performance. And the A.S.S. mode? Hated it. Having it coded as soon as I can.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessman View Post
I also experienced near-stall at low speed in first 200 miles, it has since been alleviated with a full-tank of 91 premium, give it a try and see if it works.

Good idea! I'm still on the first tank and have no idea what the dealer put in. But that will be my first fix!

Thanks for the heads up.
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
bmwocean bmwocean is offline
Registered User
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 32
Mein Auto: BMW335xi
Great. I had my 335 xi for last 3 weeks and it is fun. I have exact same car with Mineral grey. I have tried ecopro - no fun at all but does saves you gas not necessarly much until you do all highway on eco pro. I lkie the sund of 335 with Turbo.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:53 AM
DMonE621 DMonE621 is offline
Registered User
Location: New Jersey
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 18
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 333xi
What is everyone's thoughts on the 335Xi ride compared to the 335i ride? I just ordered my 335 (expected delivery of November 19th) and I went with the Xi but no adaptive suspension. I am coming out of a 2006 Acura TL-R, and have driving my bro's 335i E90 (which is the reason I am going BMW)!

Will I be able to tell the difference OR will the ride OVERALL just improve? Curious to hear anyones thoughts and if someone was in the situation coming from a TL.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick955 View Post
Nice review... you and I are in the exact same situation.. got mine on the 31st too, and I don't even have 200 miles on it yet The builds are quite similar except mine is an M-Sport. I've added window tint and for the winter months, I swapped out the 19's for 18's and winter rubber. Here in CT we got some snow yesterday. My car actually went into the dealer to get some protective things done on the exterior and interior, and to have the Auto Stop/Start DISABLED. They gave me an X3 to use and by the time I got back to the dealership there was about 6" of snow on the ground. Mine was in the warm shop all detailed and looking good. They could not do the software update because the software on the car was newer than what the dealership had and they were waiting to get updates from BMW. So, I left the car and took the X3. They are bringing mine back to me tomorrow. The X3 is nice, but I've already been seriously spoiled by the 335. Most of what you've said I can totally agree with. I too have not used the EcoPro mode at all, although I did in fact use it in the snow on the X3... seems to have made driving in really bad conditions that much easier. Auto Start/Stop thing is just plain awful... so bad in my mind I wanted the thing turned off.. no further discussion. Beyond that the car is just plain awesome. FAST... I was on the highway the other day and passed someone... I was at 102 like nothing! WOW. Did not feel like even 80! Even on back roads you're doing 50 and it can be very deceptive. It's quite an eye turner too. Sound system when properly tuned is, in my opinion, excellent. Figuring out the voice command stuff... but have most of the car pretty down. Really love it. Good luck with yours!
Snow! A four letter word. I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but if the 335X does as well as my 328 X did in snow, it won't be too bad.

Got that puppy up to 100! Whoa! On a smaller scale, I know it goes from 30`ish to 50`ish on our suburban streets in the blink of an eye and with nothing obvious telling me I'm 15 to 20 over the speed limit.

Enjoy!!
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-16-2012, 08:55 AM
BruceOmega BruceOmega is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Alexandria VA
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 435
Mein Auto: 2008 535Xi, 2006 X3 (wife
Quinn Lasser,

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new car. We also have a 335i xDrive Sportline, with a few different options. It now has 1700 miles on it. The 335 is principally my car while our 2011 X3 35i, which has the same drivetrain, is my wife's car.

I have been on several trips of around 100 miles, which inlcude driving in local congestion before getting out on the Interstate, and easily got 31 - 33 mpg. Have tried EcoPro mode several times to see what it was like. Its okay, but not much fun. Now I just leave it in either Comfort or Sport depending on the road and traffic conditions.

This is my only vehicle, so I was looking for the right balance of versatility, sportiness, and comfort and have been extremely pleased. Had a chance to test out the handling on mountain roads and it is great. Exhaust note is just right for me, audible but not intrusive. HK audio was a given based on past experience with standard versus upgraded audio systems on BMWs. I quickly noticed the excellent tactile feel of both the turn signals and the transmission selector- much better than on my '08 5 series.

I ordered mine with summer performance tires so I could get the increased top speed limiter. Just replaced the OEM Goodyear Efficient Grip Y speed rated summers with Bridgestone Potenza 960AS W speed rated RFT ultra high performance all seasons. Had to go with 245/40-18 size but they fit well and so far am very pleased with the performance.

Bruce
__________________
2013 335i xDrive, Mineral Grey, Sportline, Black/Red leather, Dynamic Handling, Sport AT, Performance Tires, Increased Top Speed, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, HK audio
2011 X3 35i, Titanium Silver, Black Nevada, Fineline Wave Wood, Premium, Technology, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Sport Activity, 19" wheels, Premium Hi-Fi, Sat Radio
2008 535Xi retired
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceOmega View Post
Quinn Lasser,

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new car. We also have a 335i xDrive Sportline, with a few different options. It now has 1700 miles on it. The 335 is principally my car while our 2011 X3 35i, which has the same drivetrain, is my wife's car.

I have been on several trips of around 100 miles, which inlcude driving in local congestion before getting out on the Interstate, and easily got 31 - 33 mpg. Have tried EcoPro mode several times to see what it was like. Its okay, but not much fun. Now I just leave it in either Comfort or Sport depending on the road and traffic conditions.

This is my only vehicle, so I was looking for the right balance of versatility, sportiness, and comfort and have been extremely pleased. Had a chance to test out the handling on mountain roads and it is great. Exhaust note is just right for me, audible but not intrusive. HK audio was a given based on past experience with standard versus upgraded audio systems on BMWs. I quickly noticed the excellent tactile feel of both the turn signals and the transmission selector- much better than on my '08 5 series.

I ordered mine with summer performance tires so I could get the increased top speed limiter. Just replaced the OEM Goodyear Efficient Grip Y speed rated summers with Bridgestone Potenza 960AS W speed rated RFT ultra high performance all seasons. Had to go with 245/40-18 size but they fit well and so far am very pleased with the performance.

Bruce
Hello Bruce:

It's a fun car to drive, that's for sure. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it. I've since put on another 200 miles and it does take a bit of getting used to, the ASS, sport+, keyless operation and the whole IDrive concept.

I'm not fond of the ASS so I turn it off. I discovered sport+ (I'm assuming Sport+ is sport mode with shifting up or down on the paddles on the wheel), which is alot of fun to use as long as I remember after a complete stop, I'm in first gear. Lots of revving but not much moving.

Re: the HK sound system, I'm getting used to it. I used some guidelines people here provided and after some adjusting of my own, it sounds pretty good. I never understood why the base system was so lackluster on a car that's not "cheap" although I hear the new base system is better than the one I had on the 328.

Earlier this week I drove it in typical suburban traffic, the highway and on some smaller country roads. The drive was great in every situation. It definitely feels like a smoother ride than my 328. It's bloody fast off the line and for a moderately aggressive driver like me, it's the perfect blend of power and comfort.

Even though my hubby and I *share* two cars, I'm claiming the BMW and he can have the Jeep. That's fair, right?

Enjoy!!
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-16-2012, 11:44 AM
golovko golovko is offline
Software Engineer
Location: Raleigh, NC
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 324
Mein Auto: 2013 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Lasser View Post
Hello Bruce:

It's a fun car to drive, that's for sure. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it. I've since put on another 200 miles and it does take a bit of getting used to, the ASS, sport+, keyless operation and the whole IDrive concept.

I'm not fond of the ASS so I turn it off. I discovered sport+ (I'm assuming Sport+ is sport mode with shifting up or down on the paddles on the wheel), which is alot of fun to use as long as I remember after a complete stop, I'm in first gear. Lots of revving but not much moving.

Re: the HK sound system, I'm getting used to it. I used some guidelines people here provided and after some adjusting of my own, it sounds pretty good. I never understood why the base system was so lackluster on a car that's not "cheap" although I hear the new base system is better than the one I had on the 328.

Earlier this week I drove it in typical suburban traffic, the highway and on some smaller country roads. The drive was great in every situation. It definitely feels like a smoother ride than my 328. It's bloody fast off the line and for a moderately aggressive driver like me, it's the perfect blend of power and comfort.

Even though my hubby and I *share* two cars, I'm claiming the BMW and he can have the Jeep. That's fair, right?

Enjoy!!
Sport+ is sport with traction control turned off.
__________________


2013 335i Sport | Mineral White | Leather Dakota Everest Grey | Cold Weather Package | Driver Assistance Package | Premium Package | Technology Package | Auto high beams | Parking Assistant | 6MT

My 335i Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
Quote:
Originally Posted by golovko View Post
Sport+ is sport with traction control turned off.
Ok, so sport mode using the paddles to manually shift is called.....? Lots of fun whatever the name is.
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
MonkeyCMonkeyDo MonkeyCMonkeyDo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Anaheim Hills
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 493
Send a message via AIM to MonkeyCMonkeyDo
Mein Auto: 2013 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Lasser View Post
Ok, so sport mode using the paddles to manually shift is called.....? Lots of fun whatever the name is.
Its called Sport mode using the paddles to Manual shift mode
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyCMonkeyDo View Post
Its called Sport mode using the paddles to Manual shift mode
Ha ha ha I shoulda known that! Hey, I love your pics. How romantic!
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:08 PM
MonkeyCMonkeyDo MonkeyCMonkeyDo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Anaheim Hills
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 493
Send a message via AIM to MonkeyCMonkeyDo
Mein Auto: 2013 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Lasser View Post
Ha ha ha I shoulda known that! Hey, I love your pics. How romantic!
Thanks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-17-2012, 09:42 AM
BruceOmega BruceOmega is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Alexandria VA
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 435
Mein Auto: 2008 535Xi, 2006 X3 (wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Lasser View Post
Hello Bruce:
.....
Even though my hubby and I *share* two cars, I'm claiming the BMW and he can have the Jeep. That's fair, right?

Enjoy!!
Well, I think it would be more fair if you replaced the Jeep with an X3!
__________________
2013 335i xDrive, Mineral Grey, Sportline, Black/Red leather, Dynamic Handling, Sport AT, Performance Tires, Increased Top Speed, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, HK audio
2011 X3 35i, Titanium Silver, Black Nevada, Fineline Wave Wood, Premium, Technology, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Sport Activity, 19" wheels, Premium Hi-Fi, Sat Radio
2008 535Xi retired
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Quinn Lasser's Avatar
Quinn Lasser Quinn Lasser is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago area
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 173
Mein Auto: 2013 335i X
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceOmega View Post
Well, I think it would be more fair if you replaced the Jeep with an X3!
BMW SUVs seem too nice to haul stuff like firewood, rugs, furniture, plants and junky junk kind of stuff. I dunno. Maybe.
__________________
2013- 335i X Delivered 10/31 - Halloween Treat!
2008 - Champagne colored 328i X - sold 10/19/12
2005 - 325i X Silver Bullet, gone but not forgotten
1994 - Present Jeeps
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms