Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E60 (2004 - 2010)

E60 (2004 - 2010)
BMW 5-Series (E60 chassis) was first seen in the Unites States in the fall of 2003 with a 2004 Model Year designation. The E60 is now available as a 528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i and a 535xi sports wagon! -- View the E60 Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM
umnitza's Avatar
umnitza umnitza is offline
www.umnitza.com
Location: East Bay, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,368
Mein Auto: ///M
umnitza.com 40% Off Pre-Black Friday Special

We ordered too many in anticipation of the coming black friday specials we planned on running, so our over ordering, is your reward.

From now until Sunday, we're offering $50 off the ICE VXX. Limitations Apply. Please read the comments below.*

Use code 50VXX** - OVER 40% OFF






* Product is 18 Months Warranty - not lifetime warranty, by using the code, you acknowledge the limited warranty. warranty is non-transferrable. Shipping not included.
**Code is only applicable to ICE VXX, not applicable for any other angel eyes kits or products. ICE VXX version does not include E90 version, only E60 Style and H8 Style
__________________
Join Our Facebook! - Check Out Photos, Talk to Customers, Ask Us Questions!


Call US! 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
UltimateDriving UltimateDriving is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 854
Mein Auto: A Car
Any promos for the LED license plate bulbs?

Last edited by UltimateDriving; 11-07-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
umnitza's Avatar
umnitza umnitza is offline
www.umnitza.com
Location: East Bay, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,368
Mein Auto: ///M
nothing at this time, sorry.
__________________
Join Our Facebook! - Check Out Photos, Talk to Customers, Ask Us Questions!


Call US! 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Suii Suii is offline
Registered User
Location: Riverside
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: 535i
Seems like a weird pitch that you offer lifetime warranty, but for this "overstock" you wont honor that, is there a particular reason why the same warranty coverage isn't offered?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-11-2012, 10:04 PM
whitetahoe whitetahoe is offline
Registered User
Location: alabama
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6
Mein Auto: 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suii View Post
Seems like a weird pitch that you offer lifetime warranty, but for this "overstock" you wont honor that, is there a particular reason why the same warranty coverage isn't offered?
Fair question
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Dally Dally is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: E60 M5
I just got em shipped to Toronto Ontario 99 some odd bucks all in. Not bad. I was looking at the instructions on how to DIY install..and well, frankly its just too technical for me. LMAO

Any easy normal laymans terms stuff you got layin around?

hope these are as good as they look online. What is the technical difference between these and the predators?

thanks for the deal.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
umnitza's Avatar
umnitza umnitza is offline
www.umnitza.com
Location: East Bay, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,368
Mein Auto: ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suii View Post
Seems like a weird pitch that you offer lifetime warranty, but for this "overstock" you wont honor that, is there a particular reason why the same warranty coverage isn't offered?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetahoe View Post
Fair question
To answer your questions directly, due to the dramatic price reduction, we had to receive some concessions, the factory lowered the warranty period of the LED units, and the production factory for assembly subsequently lowered the warranty period.

At the wholesale level, they basically are working at cost or near it, so it's hard to justify extensive warranty support as a result. 18 months is a long time for warranty as most electronics only get 1 year.

In fact, nothing on ebay is usually past 30 days, but you are getting eBay prices for solid quality product. It's a fair trade off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally View Post
I just got em shipped to Toronto Ontario 99 some odd bucks all in. Not bad. I was looking at the instructions on how to DIY install..and well, frankly its just too technical for me. LMAO

Any easy normal laymans terms stuff you got layin around?

hope these are as good as they look online. What is the technical difference between these and the predators?

thanks for the deal.
They are average installation technically speaking. You just have to take your headlights out - we usually alot 3X more time for the average person as compared to our team, and it takes our team 25 minutes to switch for our team, so factor 1.5 hours roughly for install.

The difference is this is our ICE line for LED products, the Predator line was usually a complete set of rings.
__________________
Join Our Facebook! - Check Out Photos, Talk to Customers, Ask Us Questions!


Call US! 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Dally Dally is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: E60 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
To answer your questions directly, due to the dramatic price reduction, we had to receive some concessions, the factory lowered the warranty period of the LED units, and the production factory for assembly subsequently lowered the warranty period.

At the wholesale level, they basically are working at cost or near it, so it's hard to justify extensive warranty support as a result. 18 months is a long time for warranty as most electronics only get 1 year.

In fact, nothing on ebay is usually past 30 days, but you are getting eBay prices for solid quality product. It's a fair trade off.



They are average installation technically speaking. You just have to take your headlights out - we usually alot 3X more time for the average person as compared to our team, and it takes our team 25 minutes to switch for our team, so factor 1.5 hours roughly for install.

The difference is this is our ICE line for LED products, the Predator line was usually a complete set of rings.
This is pretty much exactly what I want...can you line up for me what it is with link and ill have a look?

How close do what I've ordered come to this?

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Dally Dally is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 46
Mein Auto: E60 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally View Post
This is pretty much exactly what I want...can you line up for me what it is with link and ill have a look?

How close do what I've ordered come to this?

and come to think of it can you throw in the side markers as well or do I need to go back online and reorder them and pay more shipping?

Ill pm you my info
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:35 PM
umnitza's Avatar
umnitza umnitza is offline
www.umnitza.com
Location: East Bay, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,368
Mein Auto: ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally View Post
This is pretty much exactly what I want...can you line up for me what it is with link and ill have a look?

How close do what I've ordered come to this?

No, the ICE VXX cannot come close to that at all.
Those are the $245 Orion V2 and require you to cut your headlights open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally View Post
and come to think of it can you throw in the side markers as well or do I need to go back online and reorder them and pay more shipping?

Ill pm you my info
You can order, but your shipping would be refunded to you and they would go into the same box.
__________________
Join Our Facebook! - Check Out Photos, Talk to Customers, Ask Us Questions!


Call US! 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-18-2012, 08:22 AM
whitetahoe whitetahoe is offline
Registered User
Location: alabama
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6
Mein Auto: 550i
Just received these yesterday. For the price, I'm satisfied.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-18-2012, 12:02 PM
umnitza's Avatar
umnitza umnitza is offline
www.umnitza.com
Location: East Bay, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,368
Mein Auto: ///M
Do you have photos of them?
__________________
Join Our Facebook! - Check Out Photos, Talk to Customers, Ask Us Questions!


Call US! 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:51 PM
DaIceCreaMan DaIceCreaMan is offline
Registered User
Location: Canton, GA
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 68
Mein Auto: 2009 BMW 550i
I'm still waiting on mine, hopefully they arrive soon. Can't wait to get them on.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E60 (2004 - 2010)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms