Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E60 (2004 - 2010)

E60 (2004 - 2010)
BMW 5-Series (E60 chassis) was first seen in the Unites States in the fall of 2003 with a 2004 Model Year designation. The E60 is now available as a 528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i and a 535xi sports wagon! -- View the E60 Wiki

Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM
www.umnitza.com

Mein Auto: ///M
umnitza.com 40% Off Pre-Black Friday Special

We ordered too many in anticipation of the coming black friday specials we planned on running, so our over ordering, is your reward.

From now until Sunday, we're offering $50 off the ICE VXX. Limitations Apply. Please read the comments below.*

Use code 50VXX** - OVER 40% OFF

* Product is 18 Months Warranty - not lifetime warranty, by using the code, you acknowledge the limited warranty. warranty is non-transferrable. Shipping not included.
**Code is only applicable to ICE VXX, not applicable for any other angel eyes kits or products. ICE VXX version does not include E90 version, only E60 Style and H8 Style

Call US! 877 486 6489
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
Ads by Google
Old 11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A Car
Any promos for the LED license plate bulbs?

Last edited by UltimateDriving; 11-07-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
www.umnitza.com

nothing at this time, sorry.

Call US! 877 486 6489
Old 11-07-2012, 11:09 PM

Mein Auto: 535i
Seems like a weird pitch that you offer lifetime warranty, but for this "overstock" you wont honor that, is there a particular reason why the same warranty coverage isn't offered?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:04 PM

Mein Auto: 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suii View Post
Seems like a weird pitch that you offer lifetime warranty, but for this "overstock" you wont honor that, is there a particular reason why the same warranty coverage isn't offered?
Fair question
Old 11-12-2012, 09:06 AM

Mein Auto: E60 M5
I just got em shipped to Toronto Ontario 99 some odd bucks all in. Not bad. I was looking at the instructions on how to DIY install..and well, frankly its just too technical for me. LMAO

Any easy normal laymans terms stuff you got layin around?

hope these are as good as they look online. What is the technical difference between these and the predators?

thanks for the deal.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
www.umnitza.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suii View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetahoe View Post
Fair question
To answer your questions directly, due to the dramatic price reduction, we had to receive some concessions, the factory lowered the warranty period of the LED units, and the production factory for assembly subsequently lowered the warranty period.

At the wholesale level, they basically are working at cost or near it, so it's hard to justify extensive warranty support as a result. 18 months is a long time for warranty as most electronics only get 1 year.

In fact, nothing on ebay is usually past 30 days, but you are getting eBay prices for solid quality product. It's a fair trade off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally View Post
I just got em shipped to Toronto Ontario 99 some odd bucks all in. Not bad. I was looking at the instructions on how to DIY install..and well, frankly its just too technical for me. LMAO

Any easy normal laymans terms stuff you got layin around?

hope these are as good as they look online. What is the technical difference between these and the predators?

thanks for the deal.
They are average installation technically speaking. You just have to take your headlights out - we usually alot 3X more time for the average person as compared to our team, and it takes our team 25 minutes to switch for our team, so factor 1.5 hours roughly for install.

The difference is this is our ICE line for LED products, the Predator line was usually a complete set of rings.

Call US! 877 486 6489
Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
To answer your questions directly, due to the dramatic price reduction, we had to receive some concessions, the factory lowered the warranty period of the LED units, and the production factory for assembly subsequently lowered the warranty period.

At the wholesale level, they basically are working at cost or near it, so it's hard to justify extensive warranty support as a result. 18 months is a long time for warranty as most electronics only get 1 year.

In fact, nothing on ebay is usually past 30 days, but you are getting eBay prices for solid quality product. It's a fair trade off.

They are average installation technically speaking. You just have to take your headlights out - we usually alot 3X more time for the average person as compared to our team, and it takes our team 25 minutes to switch for our team, so factor 1.5 hours roughly for install.

The difference is this is our ICE line for LED products, the Predator line was usually a complete set of rings.
This is pretty much exactly what I want...can you line up for me what it is with link and ill have a look?

How close do what I've ordered come to this?

Old 11-12-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
This is pretty much exactly what I want...can you line up for me what it is with link and ill have a look?

and come to think of it can you throw in the side markers as well or do I need to go back online and reorder them and pay more shipping?

Ill pm you my info
Old 11-12-2012, 02:35 PM
www.umnitza.com

Quote:

No, the ICE VXX cannot come close to that at all.
Those are the $245 Orion V2 and require you to cut your headlights open.

Quote:
and come to think of it can you throw in the side markers as well or do I need to go back online and reorder them and pay more shipping?

Ill pm you my info
You can order, but your shipping would be refunded to you and they would go into the same box.

Call US! 877 486 6489
Old 11-18-2012, 08:22 AM

Mein Auto: 550i
Just received these yesterday. For the price, I'm satisfied.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:02 PM
www.umnitza.com

Do you have photos of them?

Call US! 877 486 6489
Old 11-25-2012, 07:51 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 BMW 550i
I'm still waiting on mine, hopefully they arrive soon. Can't wait to get them on.