Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E30 (1982 - 1993)

E30 (1982 - 1993)
God's Chariot. The E30 was produced primarily from 1982 through 1991. The cabriolet was the one exception which was produced through 1993.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 09:52 PM
610EUROs

Mein Auto: 90' 24v, 89' 325is
i live in PA, high traffic and road work doesnt happen. when it does, its only to fill in holes. which in turn makes that spot a lump rather then a hole, so its just as much of a dangerzone

build: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=382667
Old 11-06-2010, 11:21 PM
dream chasin'

Send a message via AIM to anstead610
Mein Auto: 24v e30 -88 toyota pickup
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsteve View Post
its a lifestyle thats not for everyone. he only stopped because he couldnt handle it.
I stopped because these roads are retarded and didn't want to blow the m50 pan.

This e30 is now being parted out. NO body panels are for sale, bumpers/fenders/hood/mirrors/valance or front turn signals. Everything else is up for grabs. Euro grills/cluster are sold, suspension/brakes/LSD/rear tails are already spoken for.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Metric Mechanic

Mein Auto: Polly(My '87 track ****)
Quote:
its a lifestyle thats not for everyone. he only stopped because he couldnt handle it.
Might as well go stupid low if you cannot go fast.

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Instagram, follow me. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my company ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP330 View Post
they looks the same as other coilovers on ebay.....megan,cxracing,bc....one factory,many labels..
Old 11-07-2010, 07:13 AM
610EUROs

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 F34R View Post
Might as well go stupid low if you cannot go fast.
you can go just as fast as someone with the same car thats monster trucking

Old 11-07-2010, 01:59 PM
E34 Converted E30 Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to _Ethrty-Andy_
Mein Auto: E34 Touring AC Schnitzer
^lies. cars at stock height will be faster than a slammed car. you dont have to constantly look for dips in the road and steer around them, you just plant foot and go. not to mention a stock rideheight or slightly lowered car has far less wear and tear on bushings, tyres, axels etc than a slammed car. if i ever wanted to go that low, id be on bags

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Last updated 2nd January 2014
Old 11-07-2010, 02:01 PM
dream chasin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethrty View Post
^lies. cars at stock height will be faster than a slammed car. you dont have to constantly look for dips in the road and steer around them, you just plant foot and go. not to mention a stock rideheight or slightly lowered car has far less wear and tear on bushings, tyres, axels etc than a slammed car. if i ever wanted to go that low, id be on bags
All i read in that post was "i have no balls and want to fake low"

This e30 is now being parted out. NO body panels are for sale, bumpers/fenders/hood/mirrors/valance or front turn signals. Everything else is up for grabs. Euro grills/cluster are sold, suspension/brakes/LSD/rear tails are already spoken for.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:18 PM
610EUROs

Quote:
didnt think you were that stupid. a slammed car is just as fast as a raised car. you shouldnt be ignorantly racing around city streets with bad road work no matter what car your in. on the track where it matters, a slammed car on proper suspension will outperform a stock suspension car .. if that was wrong you'd see race cars a foot off the ground racing around.

99% of the time, bags are for bitches. if you want to be low, BE LOW. dont drive around higher then stock then spread your car all over the internet parked low. M. Burroughs e28 is the biggest example of this.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:54 PM
dream chasin'

Quote:
didnt think you were that stupid. a slammed car is just as fast as a raised car. you shouldnt be ignorantly racing around city streets with bad road work no matter what car your in. on the track where it matters, a slammed car on proper suspension will outperform a stock suspension car .. if that was wrong you'd see race cars a foot off the ground racing around.

99% of the time, bags are for bitches. if you want to be low, BE LOW. dont drive around higher then stock then spread your car all over the internet parked low. M. Burroughs e28 is the biggest example of this.
Says the guy doing 80 on the neighborhood street behind his house. I had to say it Steve, you jump on my case when given the chance.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:59 PM
610EUROs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstead610 View Post
Says the guy doing 80 on the neighborhood street behind his house. I had to say it Steve, you jump on my case when given the chance.
just because i did it doesnt make it any less ignorant. and that guy was lying, he lives 4 houses away from the turn at the end of the road, i could only have been doing 60-70 at that point. i dont ever plan on flying 80 into a 130 degree turn on a crazy hill.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:28 AM

Quote:

i thought we were talking about in towns/cities, seeing as both yours and ansteads cars have never seen a racetrack as far as i know.

pretty sure you were looking at getting onto bags at one stage?

E30 above Sold

E34 V12 Project Thread Here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...=502437&page=4
Old 11-08-2010, 06:34 AM
610EUROs

Quote:
i thought we were talking about in towns/cities, seeing as both yours and ansteads cars have never seen a racetrack as far as i know.

pretty sure you were looking at getting onto bags at one stage?
i was. butim parts of that 1% that would actually drive low. not parts of the other 99% that bitches out, drives high then parks low.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:03 PM

lol why would you bother with bags then? thats the whole point of them, a adjustable clearance as you need it, and then lay frame when your parked

E30 above Sold

Old 11-09-2010, 07:54 AM
610EUROs

Quote:
lol why would you bother with bags then? thats the whole point of them, a adjustable clearance as you need it, and then lay frame when your parked
i would only like bags to adjust over speedbumps and driveways. otherwise im perfectly content scraping around town

Old 11-12-2010, 09:58 PM
INSANELY UNPREDICTABLE!

Mein Auto: 1984 318i
Just read the thread, looks like you accomplished making a faster POS.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:53 PM
dream chasin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by First time View Post
Just read the thread, looks like you accomplished making a faster POS.
Indeed I did. Flying Turd, my next euro plate, if i deside to get one.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:48 PM
On Top

Send a message via AIM to SWISS Send a message via Yahoo to SWISS
Mein Auto: E30 S52 / S52 M roady
Quote:
Originally Posted by anstead610 View Post
Indeed I did. Flying Turd, my next euro plate, if i deside to get one.
Will that one be an imaginary p chop one like the car and plate in your sig?

Old 11-18-2010, 06:09 PM
dream chasin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWISS View Post
Will that one be an imaginary p chop one like the car and plate in your sig?
Huh?

Old 11-18-2012, 05:10 PM
dream chasin'

Thread from the dead, but SWISS, I would still like to know about this photoshop and plate..?

Closed Thread