Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E39 (1997 - 2003)

E39 (1997 - 2003)
The BMW 5-Series (E39 chassis) was introduced in the United States as a 1997 model year car and lasted until the 2004 when the E60 chassis was released. The United States saw several variations including the 525i, 528i, 530i and 540i. -- View the E39 Wiki

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2012, 07:57 PM

Mein Auto: 2000 BMW 528i
Cool E39 528i Possible Group buy @ EACeuroparts

EDIT** CAN A MOD PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO "E39 528i MAF Possible Group buy @ EACeuroparts" I forgot to include "MAF" in the title and I'm not sure if I'm able to delete my posts and didnt wanna flood the forums with a duplicate**

Hello everyone! I recently found out my MAF is bunk -_- and after many hours of price shopping and research and I have come up with two options.

1. Seeming how a Hyundai Sonata 2.5L V6 uses the EXACT same Siemens MAF, I could go to the Hyundai dealership in town and see if they'll sell it for less than $343 (what the stealer wanted with an OTC discount )

2. Potentially help out my fellow bimmerfest members and try and set up a group buy at EAC which could save us $$$ (sent them an email today, havent recieved a response yet)

***They will ship to CANADA!!!***

Below are the details on the part;
Part# : 13 62 1 432 356
Air Mass Sensor

SIEMENS - VDO
OEM $425.72 (List price)
In Stock $242.00 (EACeuroparts.COM)

Was hoping with a group buy we could get a quality part for a good price....as I REFUSE to buy any made in china **** for my baby.

SO... Is there ANYONE with an E39 528i interested in a group buy at EACeuroparts.com for the Siemens VDO MAF???

Last edited by xxthr4sh3rxx; 11-19-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Messed up thread title, and I don't know how to fix it
Advertisement