Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330i/335i
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianturner View Post
did not buy a car from him since I currently live on the East Coast but Greg helped me out tremendously with an order and issues with it. would definitely buy from him if I were in CA.
Just a reminder to all--Greg can also coordinate for a GREAT Performance Center Delivery in South Carolina. Thus, EVEN IF YOU LIVE FAR FROM SoCAL, you can still buy from Greg!

We've done two ED's with Greg and cannot speak of a better buying experience, ever. This was despite my "picky" nature and generally very high standards. Let me give you a perfect example of how Greg saved the day: Greg completely salvaged a deal that another dealer (South Bay) completely screwed up. South Bay BMW called me about 3 days before we left for Europe to advise me that I couldn't drive our new 335i in Europe but could only sign for it in Munich and then walk away! Unbelievable, but it happened (SB BMW stated, "If there's a paperwork problem, we'll be stuck with the car and we'll have to sell as used.") (After having repeated problems with South Bay earlier in the process, I should have RUN away from them months before we left for Europe.) Fortunately, a frantic call to Greg not only had him picking up our 335i purchase from South Bay, but he allowed us the use of our new 335i during our two weeks in Europe. It took A LOT of last-minute paperwork on his part, and he has our sincere appreciation for many, many years to come. He saved the day!

In closing, if you're anywhere near South Carolina, make an effort to buy your car through Greg Poland and just pick up your car at the PCD--that's worth another thread on its own as it's a great experience too!