X3 xDrive28i vs xDrive35i
I test drove the X3 earlier today and was fully impressed. Never thought I'd be interested in a true SUV (SAV)! So, here comes the pesky questions:
1. I've looked at the government fuel economy ratings between the two engines (21/28 vs 19/26), but they are usually far off from reality. Are they closer in economy in the real world?
2. Did you purchase the x28 model and regret not getting the x35?
3. Dealer is telling me if I get my order in this week, that they can get it from the factory by end of year. Sound right?
4. Dealer is saying I should be willing to pay the average rate from TrueCar. Seems a bit high and don't really want to go much over $800 over invoice. Plus, I've got discounts coming in from military and holiday discounts.
5. With #4 said, I have a trade in. Trying to balance out everything to get the best offer. Recommendations?
6. I've heard of hiring folks online to manage the entire car buying process for a fee. Thoughts?