Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
I just ordered a 335 a week ago (after canceling a 328 ordered late September).

I think at this point if you're in the market good luck grabbing something at the dealer. I had a very hard time finding anything acceptable (I couldn't). The wait on an order will be painful but the bottom line is that I couldn't find a 328 I wanted and same with a 335.

Maybe its me but there don't seem to be a lot of heavily-optioned models already built that are headed over and able to be grabbed. I didn't have this issue AT ALL when looking for my E90 335 way back when. Add in the SA build slots on 335's now and you had better have some patience. But at least you can get in on this holiday deal now and have your 60 or 90 days from Jan 2 depending...

I lost my tax break for 2012 but have one in production as we speak. I doubt I'll get more of a break in Jan/Feb. I was kind of hoping there'd be some little December perk but once again BMW seems to be a creature of habit. Same deals Nov -> Dec. I have to think that the plan for most would be order right now or wait for spring I suppose if you're not in a rush...