Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Southwest Regional - AZ, NM, NV, OK, TX, and UT

Southwest Regional - AZ, NM, NV, OK, TX, and UT
Regional forum for members in AZ, NM, NV, OK, TX, and UT.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:08 PM

Mein Auto: Honda
Austin Area Dealers

Read a number of things regarding BMW Austin and various other Texas dealers. Has anyone compared pricing between Austin BMW and others nearby (Temple, SA, etc)? I've heard the dealer in Temple doesn't charge MACO, but other than that haven't done a direct compare.
Ads by Google
Old 12-02-2012, 09:06 AM

Mein Auto: '07 E90 BMW 335i
Are you referring to services pricing? new vehicles? used vehicles? IMHO BMW of Austin is a beautiful and pretty large dealership and the way I figure the folks who pay for that are their customers. When shopping used vehicles a couple of times I've looked at BMW of Austin, but the prices are much higher than Houston where I've gone twice to buy. A day trip there is worth it for saving a couple thousand bucks in my mind.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:39 AM

Mein Auto: 335i
Bmw of San Antonio over Austin.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:09 PM

Mein Auto: 745LI
BMW of Beaumont has been the best for me. Greg Butts was great to deal with

I had to use BBB to get BMW of Austin to stand up to the deal that we agreed to, BBB had to intervene to get it right. Many of the used cars that I've seen at Austin have poor repaints. They often paint in the parking lot!!!!

Last edited by Allzwell; 09-02-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:43 PM
AgouraM5

Mein Auto: '03 540iA
BMW Austin

Well you will always save at an indie, and I don't have experience at SA, but Austin BMW has the expertise and service machinery to do it right. I just had the computerized alignment where they have an expensive computerized machine and they did a quick while I waited job, gave me a 20% BMW Club discount and washed and vacuumed the car, besides feeding me cookies and epressos while connecting me online in the waiting room. The service manager is very pro BMW CCA and hosts all the club members for a whole day of free food and education/inspections each year. Definitely worth supporting the local dealer unless you find a price competitive deal that you want to drive for....

ymmv

Steve in Liberty Hill