Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:38 AM

Mein Auto: 2000 540i
Great service at Ken Baker, Myrtle Beach

As we drove into the coastal area my 5406 started vibrating, the sound coming from the drive train somewhere. Next day I called Daryl at Ken Baker Originals and told him my situation. He agreed to look at it that day if I could get it to him before noon. AAA hauled it to him and by the end of the day he had diagnosed a bad drive shaft, particularly where it meets the differential. He found a used one locally, replaced it along with the center support bearing and had me on the road in a couple of days. ALSO, he let me have a loaner car for the time he had my car making it possible for my wife and I to enjoy our vacation. The car works beautifully and seems even smoother than before the repair. THESE GUYS DID A GREAT JOB!!!!
Ads by Google