BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Happy New Year

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  napoleon 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm heading over to Times Square tomorrow night for the annual dropping of the Roundel.

See less See more
#2 ·
Enjoy, captain! Happy New Year!

#3 · (Edited)
I'mheading over to Times Square tomorrow night for the annual dropping of the Roundel.

How will we spot you on TV? Give us an exact time when you'll wave or display a huge Roundel banner. HAPPY NEW YEAR CA! You are such a joy on the forums!

#4 · (Edited)
I lent my Roundel banner to Furby and he left it at the top of Mount Kilimanjaro so I guess I'll stay home and watch the festivities on TV. I heard they have a new Roundel this year, it's bigger and more luxurious appearing but I have heard complaints that it is made out of cheaper materials than the old, out of style model, it descends more smoothly but due to the new electric lowering mechanism, which replaced the old hydraulic mechanism. This years dropping of the Roundel will likely be less involving than it has been in previous years.

CA

#9 · (Edited)
I can't believe it's over.

They took down the BMW signs, cleaned up and everyone left.

#11 ·
Happy New Year everybody!

Hope everyone's celebration was fun and most importantly safe! In the Atlanta area there were 321 DUI arrests just on new years night. :yikes:
I hope nobody added to those statistics.

#12 ·
Happy New Year! Best of luck and most importantly good health in 2013.

The 3er looks horrible after rain on New Year's Eve with no chance of a wash in sight. Too cold and too many projects at home. Oh well, the inside looks nice and she drives like she did on mile 1! :rofl:

#13 ·
I only saw the screen on the left.

Hope you all had a happy new year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.