BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Just got a M5

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  mr29 
#1 ·
So I just bought a 2010 M5 and I love it. I am not new to BMW but new to M series.

#3 ·
Congrats You will find true peace once you can drive the speed limit regularly .Once you can let off the throttle, you begin to understand just how well these BMWs are made. Try to use the massive power plant safely and it will last long.Never forget courtesy wins the roadway.:)

#6 ·
You might be interested in these parts I'm selling from my 2008 M5.

20" Hartge with tires. They were 5k new and were shipped from Harge in Germany. (BEST OFFER but I'm thinking 2500 plus shipping)

The following are also for sale:
Carbon Fiber engine brace: (599 new from Dinan ) ( I would consider 250 plus shipping)
Air Boxes (1 year old and installed at Dinan in Morgan Hill, CA) (would consider 2k plus shipping)

#7 ·
Congrats - where did you find it? Im looking for a 2010 in Alpine White... But may end up waiting for the new M3. However, sort of feel like I need to live with that race v10 - short of a ferrari will not be able to expereince such a powerplant in the future. Curious to hear your thoughts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.