Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013, 11:03 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 745Li
Coolant Leak, Weeping Hole, Coolant Pipe issue/repair - BMW NA needs to recall/fix

New here to bimmerfest.

I have search the web and read several threads on this and just wanted to make a thread to get word out there and try to rally owners and make BMW NA aware of this major issue and get BMW NA to do a recall/repair.

Different names used for this issue: Weeping hole, coolant leak, coolant pipe

BMW part# for seal and water pipe: 11141439975

I am having the issue for my 05 745li. Im trying to fight it with my warranty company to pay for the repair and i just opened a case with BMW NA.

Not sure has anyone that has open a case with BMW NA hear any updates on this issue?

-by the way, i spoke to the rep at BMW NA and the rep told me if enough owners call up BMW NA it might start a recall/fix.-

so owners please call up BMW NA and open a case and complain to the "resolution reps/supervisors."

BMW NA - 1800-831-1117

just call up and give them your information and open a case and state that you have the issue with the leak / damage water pipe. you can give them the part # also.

Last edited by nycmashimaro; 01-05-2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: added more information
Advertisement