Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E46 M3 (2001-2006)

E46 M3 (2001-2006)

Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 AM

Mein Auto: M3
2005 M3 For Sale

I am selling my 2005 BMW M3. The car is in excellent condition and comes loaded with virtually every option available. It has always been serviced at the BMW Dealership and has a clean Carfax/Autocheck. Car has never been in an accident or abused in any way. Always garaged and never smoked in. Options are as follows: Black exterior/Black leather interior, Navigation, Moon Roof, SMG transmission (Paddle shifters as well as lever shifter in center console: you can get more information on this incredible transmission by googling SMG Transmission: Very rare option), Electric Seats with Memory, Park distance control, Xenon Headlights, Rain Sensor, Premium upgraded Harmon Kardon Audio system with CD, Aluminum Brushed mouldings, 19" Chromed and forged wheels (no nicks, scratches or any curb rash), K&N air filter, Front air dam/spoiler (carbon fiber), Dynamic Stability Control, Windscreen,A/C, Power Seats, Power windows, Power door locks, Viper alarm system in addition to BMW alarm system, M leather Steering Wheel, Leather interior, Fog lights, M floor mats, Automatic interior mirror/dim, tinted windows, etc.... Car currently has 84,306 miles (10,000 miles per year average)

This car is originally from Los Angeles, has never seen inclement weather and is in impeccable condition. Both owners have been older adults and the car has been very well taken care of and maintained. I have complete records on all service performed on the car since new. The car was not a daily driver for me or the other 2 adults and needs absolutely nothing. I am selling it to get a new M5 but dealer has lowballed me on trade in, so I have decided to sell it privately. No tax if sold to private party in GA.

Below are pictures for your review. If you are a serious buyer, feel free to call me directly at 404-414-8832 to discuss.

Advertisement
Old 01-07-2013, 05:48 AM

Mein Auto: M3
bump