Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Festaholic

Mein Auto: 2011 535i Sport
Yeah, I thought it was a bit misleading myself. I also want to see dyno's of the F10 n55 w/ flash tune, not just the F30 n55. My 535i is not my DD, so the down time would not be an issue for me. MiamiB will let me borrow his BMS stage 1 piggyback tune (used to be RambleJs) . I would eventually like to get the flash tune based on RambleJ's past experience. Again, I want to see that OE Tuning has spent time specifically on the F10 n55. I worry that some think that just because it is a n55 engine that it will be the same as offered in the more numerous F30.

I was wondering if a flash tune would be lost if a dealer does an update. I know coding is lost by dealer updates.

2011 535i Sport (Prem 1, 2)