Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F36 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F36 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
Live from the Detroit: Whats HOT about the BMW 4 Series Coupe

BMW 4 series coupe

Bimmerfest.com is live at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show bringing you coverage of BMW and other highlights from the show. The biggest BMW news so far is the 4 Series Coupe concept. Successor to the 3 series coupe the new BMW 4 series writes a bold new chapter in BMWs history. Wider, lower, longer and more aggressively styled then the outgoing E92 3 series coupe the 4 series has a love it or hate it styling.

F32 4 series pictures

More pictures of the 4 Series Coupe

The concept 4 series coupe is a preview of what BMW will be releasing as a 2014 model year. The production model will be toned down with smaller wheels and less aggressive front and rear bumpers but the main sheet metal lines will remain.

2014 BMW 4 series

In person the 4 series is the sexiest car out of Munich. The much discussed F30 3 Series front end looks right at home with the aggressive styling of the 4 series. The car is very handsome in person and the side vents are more interested and dynamic then they appear in person. Additional stand out features include:
  • Side 'boomerang' vent appears to be functional
  • Front kidney grills are NOT functional to increase aerodynamic performance
  • Mirrors have F1 style aero spoilers and look great in person
  • It is low! There is almost no wheel gap, something that surely won't be the case with the production car
  • Dash features BMW Black Panel Technology
  • The full leather dash looks amazing
  • The BMW Individual twisted leather interior looks just as bad in person as it does in photos
  • Backseat headroom doesn't look any better then the E92 3 series coupe

BMW 4 series coupe concept

4 series 440i

BMW F32 4 series

Gallery: 4 Series Coupe Concept at Detroit Auto Show

Last edited by tim330i; 01-14-2013 at 10:17 AM.
More about Live from the Detroit: Whats HOT about the BMW 4 Series Coupe

BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 1BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 2BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 3BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 4BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 5BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 6BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 7BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 8BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 9BMW-4-Series-Concept-NAIAS 10

Advertisement