Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition

BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition
Have an interest in BMW motorcycles or just motorcycles in general? Discuss the line of BMW motorcycles and how they may compare to the rest of the competition in this forum!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 335is
Just bought a 2013 K1300S

Well I been riding a 2011 R1200R classic and I love it until I had to put it away for winter in November.

Do not get me wrong I love that machine since I bought it brand new since 2011, but I made a mistake and went to the Toronto motorcycle show in December of last year, they had on display a the new 2013 black on graphite K1300S and there was a big ass crowd around it and as soon as I got the last guy out of my way, I saw it and fell in love with it, and guess what, the guy that sold me my R1200R was right behind me laughing and saying "I guess we will be talking about this in the new year?" And all I could say was "We will see".

So now I just put a down-payment on one today and should be getting it in April, because every time one comes to Canada, someone gets it before I can, so I ordered one from Germany, and I will be trading in the R1200R.

So I am on my way to get this kick ass machine!
Advertisement