Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 550IX M Sport
Were are all the chrome rims?

Come on I know its to each his own, but I am not saying gangster type wheels a nice set of tight 20" wheels in Chrome, I know brushed aluminum or Gunmetal and gloss black is the current "Whats in" But nothing beats a nice set of chrome wheels on dark color car. Would love to see some pics, Loving the Morr Concave look, am I going to be the first to get them to make me a set in chrome?

Would love to hear everyones comments and see some pics
Advertisement