Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 550i
Recommended Car Wash in Los Angeles Area

Any one use a good hand car wash place for weekly/bi-weekly washes. I read in past posts some folks recommend a place called Lavaggio but that's too far out for me. Looking for a place near Downtown LA/Pasadena area.

I would love to hand wash it myself but takes 2 hours for each car and just don't have the time anymore. Some of these mobile detailers do good jobs but they don't provide regular washes. A $30 hand wash doesn't flow well from a business perspective for them to drive out to your place. Any one in the area know of a good place around town? Thanks.

2013 BMW 550i
Titanium Silver | Black | M Sport
Ads by Google
Old 01-22-2013, 07:25 AM
Serious About Shine

Send a message via Yahoo to bighungry618
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decboy View Post
Any one use a good hand car wash place for weekly/bi-weekly washes. I read in past posts some folks recommend a place called Lavaggio but that's too far out for me. Looking for a place near Downtown LA/Pasadena area.

I would love to hand wash it myself but takes 2 hours for each car and just don't have the time anymore. Some of these mobile detailers do good jobs but they don't provide regular washes. A $30 hand wash doesn't flow well from a business perspective for them to drive out to your place. Any one in the area know of a good place around town? Thanks.

Envious Detailing
Eric Schuster
Orange County, CA
Phone: 714-356-5145

"IRENE" = 2011 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Dakota, Premium, Cold
Mods:
JB4 Stage 2, Black Grille Surrounds, Black Fender Signal Trim, Body color front / rear reflectors and rear diffuser, DeBadged, 20% LLumar ATR premium tint.
To keep your car looking its very best:
Detailed Image Auto Detailing Supplies
Old 01-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 550i
Thanks bighungry. The only response is from NJ. Wow, I take it all F10 owners in LA wash their own cars.

2013 BMW 550i
Titanium Silver | Black | M Sport
Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 AM
Serious About Shine

Send a message via Yahoo to bighungry618
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decboy View Post
Thanks bighungry. The only response is from NJ. Wow, I take it all F10 owners in LA wash their own cars.
My pleasure Decboy.

FYI Eric @ Envious is part of an exclusive network of top proffesional detailers.
He is one that I would trust with my own car.
At the very least he should be able to steer you in the right direction.

Good luck!

"IRENE" = 2011 535i M-Sport, Jet Black/Black Dakota, Premium, Cold
Mods:
JB4 Stage 2, Black Grille Surrounds, Black Fender Signal Trim, Body color front / rear reflectors and rear diffuser, DeBadged, 20% LLumar ATR premium tint.
To keep your car looking its very best:
Detailed Image Auto Detailing Supplies
Old 01-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
I can't comment because the last wash I took my car to (the one time I told myself I'd take it to a wash) f'ed it up and put me in a premature "correction mode".

I think best thing to do is Yelp them and find a HAND ONLY wash.

I wish there were mobile detailing guys who would come to your house/apt/spot and do a great simple wash job. Though for a cost effective price it would be a waste of their time.

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.