Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Here since day one

Mein Auto: 535ix, GL450, 991S, NSX
Need help with my new car- BMW Apps & Sirius radio display question, can I go online

Hello Everyone,

I just got my 2013 535xi and have a couple of question's that I hope you can help me with.

I have searched and read my manual and cannot figure this out.

BMW apps: I have this feature and from what I see I have a few extra's that came with the car like google local search (similar to the points of interests for the Nav), it has the weather, yelp,etc.

Can I add additional apps to my car and do I use the iphone 4s hooked up with the Snap-on adaptor to do it. If so where can I find these apps ?

Can I get the regular google.com in my car so I can go online ?

On the Sirius radio I listen to channel 100 but whenever I turn the car off and come back the radio display starts at the top of the display so I then need to scroll down from channel one to Channel 100 ... my friends 2012 535ix automatically goes to channel 100 when he does the same thing.

Is there an option to change this ...

Thank you for your help !!!!
Ads by Google