Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 740 Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM001 View Post
Hi again, and sorry but I could not find the answer for this on the Wiki, and if I did it seems I am just confused on the following:

In bmwconfig.com I saved a configuration which by default displays (on the right) U.S.Port of Entry cost, MSRP and Invoice, but the drop down has the option for "European Delivery Munich pick up" (which is cheaper). Which is the cost I should be looking for since I am "picking up the car" in Europe but they will deliver it here to the dealer in the U.S. http://s1.bimmerfest.com/forums/images/smilies/iono.gif

Thanks again.
Claudio
You'll use the European Delivery price (usually, depending on the model of course, you should be able to add $500-1000 on top of the "European Invoice" and that's the price of the car...)

Others more experienced with this can chime in as well V/r, Tim

2013 740 Li
2007 G35 (trade-in)
2003 Z06 (Black, 50th Anniversary)
2001 Z06 (Torch Red)