Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Previous Bimmer *****

Mein Auto: 2003 M5/2007 335i
New Member from MD! Pics of my car and my girlfriends car

Hey whats going on guys, My name is Jon, I'm 26 and live near the Annapolis, Maryland area. I wanted to share some photos of my current car that I've owned for about 6 months now. It's a 2003 Carbon Black/Black E39 M5. The car was pretty clean when I purchased it and completely stock.

Here are some pics of my previous car that I sold to get the M5, 2004 Volvo S60R.

and now on to the pics of the M5 from when I bought it, up untill now.

Added a Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Roof Wing, Carbon Fiber Front Lip and the OEM Wheels Painted...

Had the Headlights Tinted, Brake Ducts and Yellow Fogs added..

Then I started to mess around with the Interior and added New Floor Mats, Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Trim and Carbon Fiber Vinyl to wrap the interior trim with.

Upgraded Rotors and Pads..

Since I drive this car everyday I needed a good cup holder because the OEM ones suck and are pretty useless. So I ordered these aftermarket cup holders that worked perfectly (sounds small and stupid but makes a big difference when you drive it everyday)

Fully Wrapped Interior, Carbon Fiber Shift Knob, Carbon Fiber E-Brake and Full WeissLicht LED Conversion..

I really would like a set of CCW Classics but since I am poor I got a set of LM Replica Wheels to hold me over untill then..

So after doing alot of research on Coilovers I decided to go with BC BR Coilovers for the car. Everyone that had them seemed to say good things about them so a month later, they arrived (made to order). I also removed the headlight film

Decided I liked the OEM wheels better than the reps I put them back on and got the coilovers and here is how she sits now.

Ads by Google
Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Previous Bimmer *****

Now, here is my girlfriends 2003 Titanium Silver Z4 that she picked up about 4 months ago . She traded in her 2005 TC for the car. When we purchased it, it was completely stock!

as soon as she bought the car one of her friends decided to pick one up as well..

A good friend of mine had a set of staggered 19x8.5F/19x9.5R LM Replica wheels that he had on his 335i that he decided to sell once he sold the car (got married). So we picked them up for a really good price

After putting the wheels on the car we decided it needed a little drop so we went with a set of H&R Lowering Springs for her car. The car actually sits pretty nice and wheels sit pretty flush

Girls car chillen with a couple friends (2013 Imola Red 650i Gran Coupe and 2012 C63 AMG)

For Christmas I bought her the Z4M Front Bumper. We did some research on how to do the conversion and everything we will need so we ordered all of the parts that we needed to do the conversion directly from BMW. The bumper is currently in the shop for paint and we also ordered a MStache for the car. I also plan on getting her a Tow Hook Liscence plate holder so this way she doesnt have to drill holes into the new bumper. This is the look she is going for (we are having the shop paint the center black and having the lip painted black, (dubsesd's car))

And here is her car as it sits as of today 1/21/13. I helped her install the bumper as soon as the shop painted it. I forgot to bring the headlight washer covers to the shop to paint so I have to drop them off this week. The only other things we have planned for the car is White LED Tag Lights, Tow Hook Liscence plate piece and a front lip for the Z4M Bumper (Mstache)

[/img]

Last edited by J.Khlok; 01-21-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:07 PM

Mein Auto: Alpine White 750Li
Nice rides man, shout to the DMV we in here...lol...that M5 is the business...
Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 PM

Mein Auto: 335i
Gorgeous rides. Where did you get your lm replica wheels?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Previous Bimmer *****

thanks guys!

I actually got the wheels off eBay but I am currently selling them because I don't like them

Here are a few shots my buddy and I took today in Annapolis after grabbing dinner!