Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 12-28-2012, 01:13 PM

Mein Auto: 06 X3
feedback - bmwparts4cheap.com

is this legit? any experience?
http://www.bmwparts4cheap.com/index....=parts&start=1
thank you
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A Gamma Goat
Quote:
Originally Posted by babo View Post
is this legit? any experience?
http://www.bmwparts4cheap.com/index....=parts&start=1
thank you
I just did a check against Tischer on spark plugs for my X3 and they are the exact same price. And Tischer is 100% legit.

http://www.trademotion.com/parts/ind...&siteid=214672
Old 12-28-2012, 02:36 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
I clicked on the link and found a "Contact Us" link. That page showed this address:
BMWParts4Cheap
1715 Hacienda Drive
Vista, CA 92081
which is the address for (Mossey) BMW of Vista, a local certified BMW dealer. The owner of the domain is listed as Mossey Company, which own dealerships in San Diego for just about every make made. Based on this, I would say yes, it's probably legit. And good to know, I just may be able to save on shipping by picking up locally!
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!

Last edited by SD Z4MR; 12-28-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
I clicked on the link and found a "Contact Us" link. That page showed this address:
BMWParts4Cheap
1715 Hacienda Drive
Vista, CA 92081
which is the address for (Mossey) BMW of Vista, a local certified BMW dealer. The owner of the domain is listed as Mossey Company, which own dealerships in San Diego for just about every make made. Based on this, I would say yes, it's probably legit. And good to know, I just may be able to save on shipping by picking up locally!
i did call the guys in bmwparts4cheap and they said that the site is just another website for Mossey BMW. I found this a bit odd - why would dealer have yet another website to sell the same parts Thus i decided to ask here.
well lets see how will it go. I placed order for trim parts for my X3 -total is 50% off local BMW dealer (even with shipment).

USARET
appreciate your reply. Your website gives the same quote -as cheapparts one - $146 for (part i need) 51433418757. 2 years ago for the life of me , i could not find damn thing for less than $300.

Last edited by babo; 12-28-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:05 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babo View Post
i did call the guys in bmwparts4cheap and they said that the site is just another website for Mossey BMW. I found this a bit odd - why would dealer have yet another website to sell the same parts Thus i decided to ask here.
well lets see how will it go. I placed order for trim parts for my X3 -total is 50% off local BMW dealer (even with shipment).

USARET
appreciate your reply. Your website gives the same quote -as cheapparts one - $146 for (part i need) 51433418757. 2 years ago for the life of me , i could not find damn thing for less than $300.
BMW of Silver Springs (MD) (formerly Tischer BMW) has had an online parts presence as getbmwparts.com (and trademotion.com) for at least two years. They apparently do a ton of business that way as they are sponsors on several BMW forums, including Bimmerfest, and have had group buys on some parts. They're mentioned frequently in threads as the source of parts. I've personally bought hundreds of dollars of BMW parts from them for both of our cars, including oil change kits and BMW Lifestyle items, and I've recommended them frequently.

I recently found the lowest price yet on a BMW OEM strut bar and Aero Side Skirts for my Z4 M from tomkinsonbmwparts.com. Tomkinson BMW is also a certified BMW dealer in Fort Wayne, IN.

Someone had posted in some forum that they lived near Tischer but that to get the lower prices they had to order online. It may have something to do with over-the-counter parts sold by a BMW dealer have to be charged at MSRP or near-MSRP, while Internet sales for those same parts aren't bound by the same restriction.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!

Last edited by SD Z4MR; 12-28-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:29 AM

Update:
the bmwparts4cheap.com is legit. I got my order as expected all bmw original parts. on time, no issues.

I needed to replace 11 61 7 501 566 and Ryan (from the bmw) emailed me the list of all parts that i need while we were on the phone i could not write them down. I appreciated that.

Funny:
they were waiting for the some bolts/screws to arrive from PA before shipping my order to me ( NJ) %)
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 AM
(formerly SD 335is)

Since I live less than 30 miles from (Mossey) BMW of Vista, I contacted bmwparts4cheap.com by e-mail and asked them if I could pick up parts locally. They never responded.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:20 PM

just came across another feedback - http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...php?p=25066599