Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Z4 M Coupe / ZHP Coupe
ZHP (style 135) wheels with Dunlop winter tires & TPMS

SOLD

For sale is my ZHP's winter setup: A set of 4 OEM style 135 wheels with Dunlop Wintersport 3D tires, complete with OEM TPM sensors. Note that they also come with the newer style centercaps, which I bought to replace the old ones.

Specs:
Fronts are 18x8 ET47
Rears are 18x8.5 ET50
Tires at 225/40R18

Pictures speak for themselves. Wheels are in great shape with very minor curb damage on 2 (as seen in the 2nd and 4th pictures). Tires have been used for 2 seasons and have plenty of tread left.

I'm selling these because I've moved to SoCal. A buddy of mine in the Chicagoland area is hanging onto these for me so you'll pick them up from him.

I'd like to get $1000 for everything. Firm.

Would prefer local pickup in the Chicagoland area since I don't want to put upon my friend the responsibility of shipping these and keeping them safe in transit.

Last edited by dekaliber; 02-16-2014 at 07:33 AM.
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 330I ZSP
might be interested if you havent sold already. Would need to ship though. would you be willing to sell without the tires?