Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 GMC Yukon Denali
First time leaser looking for help

Long time lurker and first time poster. Good morning gentlemen (and ladies). I am in the market for a 2013 535xi currently and have a couple of different quotes from the local dealer. I have researched the lease threads on here, but still wanted to get opinions from the experts!

The first vehicle is one they have on the lot that I test drove. It was the May 2012 build according to bmwconfig. Alpine White, Black Dakota, Anthracite trim, M Sport, Cold Weather, Premium, Technology, & SAT. MSRP is 64945 and invoice is 59940 by bmwconfig. The dealer is offering this vehicle for a selling price of 61345 with a 297 doc fee and a 2.50 title fee. Zero down. 60% residual. .00170 money factor (even though ridewithg is stating .00130 right now). 36 mo lease/15K year miles. Monthly payment 931.21.

I would prefer to have the DG color but the dealer seems less willing to offer a lower price to have one built. I built this one out with the Sales Associate. Dark Graphite, Black Dakota, Anthracite trim, M Sport, Cold Weather, Premium, Technology, Driver Assistance, & SAT. MSRP on this one is 67695 with invoice at 62445. The dealer is offering this vehicle for a selling price of 66195 with same doc fees, residual, money factor, and lease terms as above. Monthly payment comes out to 1032.59 for this one.

I would like to build my own and don't believe I should have to pay a premium to do so. Also, I know that the money factor and selling price is high and want to offer the dealer 1K over invoice for the build out with a money factor of .00130. I am open to all suggestions from members on the board. Should I be asking for more? Less? All opinions are welcome and I look forward to becoming an active member on the board with a new car, but am also willing to walk away if the deal is not to my liking.

Have a great day everyone.

Neil
Ads by Google