New F01 Owner
Hello everyone - I want to introduce myself as a new F01 owner. I have owned a E65 (2004 745i) for about 5 years now and have been an active member on that forum.
I bought a 2009 BMW 750i with 16K miles on it. It is a sport model with Black Sapphire exterior and Black Nasca leather interior. I pick it up at the end of the week and will post pictures when I get it.
I have searched so far and have not seen much on a few topics of interest...probably because everyone is still within warranty.
1) Are there any aftermarket ceramic brake pads yet? I love my Akebono pads on my E65...zero dust. I hate the dust produced by the BMW pads.
2) What are you all using to upgrade the look of your angel eyes to a white color matching HID lights? I used Mtecs on my E65.
3) Is there any scanning device made for the F01/F02? I currently use Dashsoft and INPA. Is there a OBD port or just a USB port?
4) Anyone aware of a INPA update that includes the F01/F02?
5) Anyone running Vossen CV1's?
I am excited about my newer car and plan on being a good contributing member. Thanks in advance for the replies!