just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#14,743 ·
Why is your amp sitting on the battery??? I placed my amp on the drivers side and have a single 12in sub wedged under the deck behind the rear seat. but then I also have the 10 speaker surround factory.
Thats a Kinetik high output battery :rofl:. The amp is the Fosgate on the back of the box with the 0 gauge wire . Winter traction all the way baby.:D . It's like a 80-90lb setup which I figured wouldn't be too much for my over-engineered car. I tried to put most of the magnet weight towards the front of the trunk though
Here is a pic from the front... built the box myself. Yes i cleaned up the wiring and it is further forward now. Carpet matches the trunk.

Attachments

#14,747 ·
not to get off subject but the shoe reminds me of the westmoreland built rabbits. True German enthusiast don't respect them the same way as German built. I am one to think out of the box my other German car is american built. 1979 VW rabbit.
I'm very local to the plant. We had an oktoberfest euro car show there this past year. It was cool to see some of the old rabbits where they were made

#14,748 ·
in the bad parts of milwaukee, people will get like neon green metallic maaco paint jobs that start peeling in a month and put the chromest of chrome wheels on their cars and their always huge. They do it to the worst cars though, like buick riviera's, jaguar s types, and dodge magnums. They always have too loud subs that don't even sound good they just rattle. Like I'm all for modified cars but their taste is soo bad. It's always purple and green paint jobs. I can understand a clean vw with QUALITY paint, and chrome bbs's and subs, but they put like a 300$ paint job, 200$ wheels, and a stolen stereo set up on cars that aren't even worth modifying. It's hilarious. Funniest part is when they nod at you at a red light and you just shake your head. Also I just don't listen to much rap anymore so I don't have any need for subwoofers :p

#14,750 ·
lol, I'm done with subs. My cars aren't chevy impalas or dodge magnums with maaco paint jobs and 22" rims.
I have one 10 in my trunk that takes up hardly any space. I have it turned down to about 10% of what It could be. Sounds like a newer cars bass....just makes everything sound better.

#14,753 ·
in the bad parts of milwaukee, people will get like neon green metallic maaco paint jobs that start peeling in a month and put the chromest of chrome wheels on their cars and their always huge. They do it to the worst cars though, like buick riviera's, jaguar s types, and dodge magnums. They always have too loud subs that don't even sound good they just rattle. Like I'm all for modified cars but their taste is soo bad. It's always purple and green paint jobs. I can understand a clean vw with QUALITY paint, and chrome bbs's and subs, but they put like a 300$ paint job, 200$ wheels, and a stolen stereo set up on cars that aren't even worth modifying. It's hilarious. Funniest part is when they nod at you at a red light and you just shake your head. Also I just don't listen to much rap anymore so I don't have any need for subwoofers :p
I listen to mainly country and stuff like Tom petty, still some light bass makes it sound sooooo much better. But I understand what you are saying, the rattle kills me when I hear it, mine don't rattle at all.

#14,754 ·
I listen to mainly country and stuff like Tom petty, still some light bass makes it sound sooooo much better. But I understand what you are saying, the rattle kills me when I hear it, mine don't rattle at all.
Everyones hating on bass now :(. I just like a little thump thump in my rock and what not and the large subs provide amazing response high through low.:dunno:

#14,755 ·
Everyones hating on bass now :(. I just like a little thump thump in my rock and what not and the large subs provide amazing response high through low.:dunno:
Nobody is hating on bass. High quality bass generally makes music sound better. But it is pretty dumb when someone has 100lb of speaker equipment sitting in the trunk, and it never needs to go more than 15%. I mean, if you're gonna have that much power, at least turn it up to 11 :p

#14,756 ·
Nobody is hating on bass. High quality bass generally makes music sound better. But it is pretty dumb when someone has 100lb of speaker equipment sitting in the trunk, and it never needs to go more than 15%. I mean, if you're gonna have that much power, at least turn it up to 11 :p
:rofl:
I have one small 10'' pushed way back against my seat that barely takes up room. Easy as heck to remove too for autox days. Im def. passed the days of having 2 12's in my car rattling my rear view mirror lol.

#14,757 ·
Shut it to both of you :(. Seats are going in tonight so ill put up some pics of all the work. I'm gonna split the subs too only really need one others going to my father for his 2010 avylanche. So I am downsizing and yes it is rather ridiculous to have a huge 1500 dollar system that never gets used.

#14,758 ·
Shut it to both of you :(. Seats are going in tonight so ill put up some pics of all the work. I'm gonna split the subs too only really need one others going to my father for his 2010 avylanche. So I am downsizing and yes it is rather ridiculous to have a huge 1500 dollar system that never gets used.
Easy now. Im not saying you shouldn't have it....im saying im just over it b/c had to remove my backseats to get the subs out when I wanted to do autox. Some people don't do that and having a large system dosn't effect them at all.

#14,759 ·
Easy now. Im not saying you shouldn't have it....im saying im just over it b/c had to remove my backseats to get the subs out when I wanted to do autox. Some people don't do that and having a large system dosn't effect them at all.
I'm over it as well.... have to pull the sub box out to get to the spare tire = 100 lb box and 6 wires. No fun. Stupid in all honesty. Plus the extra cash i get will be going towards something useful ...ie suspension and lowering.. Not mad at you guys haha just gonna keep one sub Ina tiny box so i can move it much easier sick of the giant boom box esp since I hardly use it.

#14,760 ·
I'm over it as well.... have to pull the sub box out to get to the spare tire = 100 lb box and 6 wires. No fun. Stupid in all honesty. Plus the extra cash i get will be going towards something useful ...ie suspension and lowering.. Not mad at you guys haha just gonna keep one sub Ina tiny box so i can move it much easier sick of the giant boom box esp since I hardly use it.
:thumbup: