Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:21 PM

Mein Auto: 69 Mercury Cougar
Missed out again 2011 gt

I stopped by dealer in Boston and they had a 2011 535 GT, White and cinnamin interior, Sprt pkg,vent seats HUD rear cam & nave for $44,500. I told thel I'd be back to morrow to deal. Got text that it had been sold earlier in the day. pissed!
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: A box with 4 circles
CPO, DEMO, USED, NEW?

Awesome colors and pack.

However you'll probably get some awesome deals again, however there would be some waiting involved. LCI is coming up.

Why does this matter?
CAUSE EVERY TIME someone says Lexus has better build quality, one should consider what Toyota their Lexus Engine and chassis platform comes out of and how long that part has been tested in the real world!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:47 PM

Mein Auto: 535ix-drive GT
Limited supply things often adhere to the adage 'he who hesitates is lost'.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:00 PM

Mein Auto: 69 Mercury Cougar
Cpo

it was CPO which was even better!!! Local car purchased there @ same dealer,not demo.
Thank my favorite color combo. I saw one like this with a few more extras @ Mt Laurel in NJ MSRP $73K
Old 01-09-2013, 07:53 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 535xi GT
I would have put $500-$1000 down on my VISA to have right of first refusal until the next day.

When my salesman contacted me about an executive-driven GT that BMW Canada made available to dealers, by the time I figured out what GT was (I had him on a 2011 or later 'loaded X3' watch) and wanted to have a chance at it, another salesman had already accepted a credit card deposit on it. Fortunately my dealership had secured 9 of them and I was offered the chance on exactly the same model with even fewer miles (only 2500) so I immediately put money down via VISA and that is the GT I have today. I learned that there was a lineup of two more people after me on mine. (Incidentally, my dealership targets 2-3 GT sales (CPO or new) each year and in 2012 my salesman sold 7 of the 9 GT exec vehicles obtained by the dealership and two more new ones on top of that).
Old 01-30-2013, 04:23 PM
God is on vacation

Mein Auto: BMW 535 GT
2011 gt

Is this good. Got a 2011 535GT AWD with Nav, Sport, comfort lane dpt a few extras for 41K from NJ, got home to Pa and took GT to BMW dealer for inspection.
This is what is extra that I did not know, It is certified and does have extended maintenance plan to 72K.
Has 28K on it. Apparently was an executive Beemer.

Hope I got a deal
Old 01-31-2013, 07:47 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 535xi GT
Devgil,

I would say that you did well. My dealer just sold an executive-driven CPO 2011 535 xi that was listed at $52K (Canadian but the CDN and US dollars are at about par) with about 5,000 miles, black with ivory interior and a nice assortment in the exec package to a lady on the lookout for an loaded X3. It was to quote the salesman, "a no brainer" for her.

Welcome to the club!