just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#14,761 ·
i've got a 6.5" JL sub with a 250 watt amp, in where the ski pass is, and with the gain and mid turned up it put out more than enough bass without the weight and space lost with a large set up.

#14,765 · (Edited)
i really like the color of your car, it's understated, yet it suits the body lines and gives it a rugged look.
Thanks! I actually looked for that color (montrealblau) when I bought it. I probably would have been happy with red too though. I have to be careful on that road, I put my old truck in the ditch there. It's soft so it doesn't damage it, just embarrassing as hell to have call a buddy to come get you.

Sounds fun, I went RIVER driving yesterday lol...we had so much rain but I liked it because washed all the salt off from under my car:)
Done that. Downtown Charleston is only 3 ft above sea level and when it rains hard, it's like escaping a maze trying to find roads that aren't flooded. If it even looks like rain down there I drive my Trailblazer.

#14,773 ·
:thumbup:

Love it, cept your far to sideways to be carrying much speed :rofl:

is this a pic just before a spin out by chace :angel:
Uh maaaaybbeeeee :eeps:

I actually don't know for sure. That course was so slippery that I was near 90deg sideways through quite a few turns.
wow cj...:yikes:

looks like fun, but i am going to have to wait until i can get the ti on the road to do anything like that. not sure if i want to do it to the ti, or cadence, though....:dunno:

df
Yeah, it was fun, but pretty abusive.

#14,774 ·
New from Manila, Philippines

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and just want to share my ride as I am in the process of getting my car be nice looking and mechanically sound as most of you guys here...

here she is

a 95 E36 316i (yes 1600 :cry:)

this is when I got her

since then I have done the usual maintenance stuff like oil, fuel pump etc.

Also long contemplated on which rims to put, chanced upon a good set of 18's ACS Type 2 originally made for 5 and 7 series' cars

so far here she is:

plans are to lower it and hopefully be able to get a fresh set of interior parts like glove box, pillars, etc as previous owner did not really took care of this baby...

comments and suggestions are very welcome...

cheers

#14,777 ·
Thanks guys! no spacers, their just a low offset wheels originally came from a 7 series (previous car it was installed on) reason I chose it is I like it's concave wherein most of those with 3 series offsets aren't as deep as I want them... and yeah low is on the way... rims are 18x8.5 square set and sitting on 215/35 tires, If I knew the gap would be this big I would have gotten 225/40's...