Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 AM

Mein Auto: 2000 M Coupe
San Antonio person needed to check out car

I'm interested in a car at Alamo Toyota in San Antonio, but I live on the east coast. Was hoping someone would inspect this car for me. I totaled my 2000 m coupe two weeks ago, and found this one online. It's an Imola red m coupe at said dealer. Thanks, to anyone who volunteers.
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2013, 08:45 PM
Coffee Extraordinaire

Mein Auto: 2001 740i Sport
this one?
http://alamotoyota.com/San-Antonio-T...-Car/16030995/

build info
http://www.bmwmdata.com/Scripts/Spec...8&eseries=E368

I have a friend that works at a dealer in S.A. will ask him if he can find out about it tonight.

What exactly do you want to know about it? The dealer should be able to email you actual photos of the car. It looks to be an auction car.

You can get an autocheck or carfax(or both) for $5 each here
http://www.autovin.am/Home/Check?VIN=WBSCM9335XLC60748
Old 01-31-2013, 12:23 AM

That's the one. 30 minutes after the salesman forwarded pictures at my request, he emailed again telling me it had been sold..... that was quick !!!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:29 AM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
poontangler, do you know about www.mcoupebuyersguide.com?

Also, although I hate to direct traffic away from Bimmerfest, Zpost.com is a superior resource for all things Z. Bimmerfest also has their own Z forum, but unfortunately the decision was made long ago not to split the E85 and E86 Z4 Roadsters and Coupes from the E36/6 and E36/8 Z3 Roadsters and Coupes, which makes it kind of a mess. They did split the E89 Z4 from the previous generations, but the damage was already done.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:48 AM

Tom, I have buyers guide as my home page, which is where I saw the one in question, and also where I found mine.