Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension

Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
Discuss everything about wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your BMW.

Sponsored by The Tirerack. Moderated by Gary@Tirerack.com

Old 01-31-2013, 12:23 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: E92, E82, E46, E39
The Official BC Racing Forged Wheel Gallery

The Official BC Racing Forged Wheel Gallery!
I will do my best to update this thread as often as I can to show you what is new in the world of BC Forged!

Thanks for Looking!
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
Check out the Blog!
Ads by Google
Old 02-17-2013, 08:29 PM

Mein Auto: Prius
price quote for a

HC 053S for e92 m3 with big brakes.

19 x 9, 19 x 10
Old 02-18-2013, 03:21 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjna View Post
price quote for a

HC 053S for e92 m3 with big brakes.

19 x 9, 19 x 10
PM coming!
Check out the Blog!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:05 AM

Mein Auto: 07 M Coupe, 00 Boxster S
The rims on the Porsche look great. I'm looking for something similar for my 07 Z4 M Coupe. Specifically, I'm looking for the red pin in the middle and the silver rims. I've looked through all the rims on your site and I can't seem to find the combination pictured above. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Fresh
Old 07-02-2013, 08:50 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshembassy View Post
The rims on the Porsche look great. I'm looking for something similar for my 07 Z4 M Coupe. Specifically, I'm looking for the red pin in the middle and the silver rims. I've looked through all the rims on your site and I can't seem to find the combination pictured above. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Fresh
The wheels on that Porsche are amazing, no doubt. Problem with those exact wheels in that picture is that the red pin in the middle you're talking about is a center lock. BMW's don't run centerlocks like Porsche's sometimes do, you require 5 bolts per wheel of course. You can always get a centerlock conversion which I've seen in the past, but if my memory serves me right, that is NOT cheap whatsoever. You can always get red lug bolts to replicate the same effect, but the centerlock wheel is not available. We can make the same wheel with bolts instead of a centerlock, so that's not a problem.

Let me know if you have any further questions!
Check out the Blog!