Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Old 02-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 740Li
Really need help choosing color

I have already paid for the car and have until the end of the month to choose what I want. But Im stuck (and probably driving the guy at the store crazy) because I keep changing the color I want. I initially wanted Glacial silver but then saw the brochure and changed my mind when I saw another color I liked. Does anyone have High Definition pics of a 2013 7 series thats glacial silver ? I also plan on tinting the windows and adding a spoiler so if someone has THAT setup I would love to see it. I also am getting the M package so it only comes in 5 colors..black, another black, glacial silver, imperial blue,and alpine white ( I live in the middle east and black might be too hard to keep clean)..any ideas would be welcome. Its actually becoming mind numbing when trying to decide what I want. I have seen some 3 series BMW's in Glacial silver and some look great while others look rather dull ..help!
So do you think a 740LI with rear spoiler and tint with M package , black leather would look good? Remember I am in the Middle east so I dont think black is an option.
Thanks

Last edited by ajdoha234; 02-06-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Ads by Google
Old 02-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 740Li
Well,
after looking at other posters cars I have decided on Imperial blue, with brown leather and burlap wood inlay. Does anyone have a good picture of a 7 series long wheel base in Imperial Blue that I could take a look at? Never thought that trying to pick the color and options would be so mind numbing.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:09 AM
Gib mir Feurschutz!

Mein Auto: 2013 750i
When in doubt, check eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-...#ht_3334wt_898

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/13-BM...ht_39416wt_905

Nice color
Chris

2013 BMW 750i - Coded, Executive, Lighting, Cold Weather, M Sport, M 303 Wheels, 5% Tint, Conti DWS Tires, 3M Bra, Vinyl Black Gloss Roof Wrap, Exhaust Flap Mod.