Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Another happy Greg customer. Upfront, clear, ethical, accommodating, patient. Got a 7.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:54 PM

Mein Auto: '13 M5, 08 E93 M3, F430
+1 for Greg. Great deal on my Euro Delivery M5. He was responsive and easy to work with. Thanks Greg.

not to mention.. 6.5 weeks for redelivery is FAST!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 AM

Mein Auto: '07 530xiT
Add me to the list. Greg is truly one of the good guys. No fuss...no muss. Took the time to keep me at ease as a first time leaser, and made a no nonsense, fair deal. The guy is busy, but never felt rushed...and fielded any and all questions while taking the time to honestly, and thoughtfully explore them.

From initial email to Drive off of '13 M5...the whole experience was actually...a pleasure.

He is redefining the car buying experience.

-bt
Old 12-30-2012, 11:06 PM

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
kudos to PACIFIC BMW - Greg Poland and more

After a very trying detour elsewhere I had an amazing experience leasing from Pacific BMW and Greg Poland.

Greg's outstanding reputation certainly precedes my post. Let me say though that through my recent experience I was reminded that the quality of the whole transaction can depend on more than your CA.

My experience with Greg couldn't have been more different than the other shop I dealt with. Beyond his no-nonsense approach his dealership was prepared to back him up and ensure his deals go through without unnecessary issue. The deal I made with him via email was, as expected, held to - including keeping the terms of my pre-approval intact. A painless sit-down with his finance person, Lucy, resulted in me taking delivery of a beautiful new 335i M-Sport in less than an hour and without a single hiccup.

Everything about Pacific BMW is top notch. The facility is beautiful and there isn't the slightest bit of elitism that somehow other shops can embarrassingly have. My experience with Pacific BMW was only that of dealing with great people and resulting in a flawless leasing experience.

Last edited by akaMomo; 12-30-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:42 AM

Mein Auto: '06 X3
A class act just like our fest founder, Jon Shafer up the coast in beautiful Santa Barbara! If you are in SoCal or NorCal looking then you owe it to yourself to give Jon a try.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:39 PM

Mein Auto: 335i F30 M-Sport
Being in Los Angeles its hard to beat the size of the store that Greg works out of as well as the fact that it is right here.

I won't be disrespectful and talk about my specific story and compare here - but let's just say that Greg has my business. That was the point of my post and this thread.

Last edited by akaMomo; 12-31-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:02 PM

Mein Auto: 13 X3 & 07 TSX
Another happy customer of Greg Poland.... Had a pleasure doing with business with him a few days ago as a first time BMW leaser. The whole process from negotiating to pickup was smooth and easy, not to mention a phenomenal deal he gave me. He really sets the bar high as far as what a CA should be is concerned!!! I am very pleased with the entire transaction.

Greg...if you are reading this....I will see you again in 3 yrs when my x3 lease is up....
Old 01-06-2013, 12:03 AM

Mein Auto: e90 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssfun View Post
+1 Greg rocks!! He is the best CA ever!! He is really there for you... has your best interest in mind and not just doing a sale....don't even think twice, call him!!
Good to hear there are awesome CAs out there. Mine did both my cars below invoice. 12 f30 and 12 e82. Its the korean haggle down price lol.

BPM stage2 + servo tune - POS exhaust - catless - driver mod (ongoing)
Old 01-06-2013, 08:16 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 M3 ZCP/2011 E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaMomo View Post
Being in Los Angeles its hard to beat the size of the store that Greg works out of as well as the fact that it is right here.

I won't be disrespectful and talk about my specific story and compare here - but let's just say that Greg has my business. That was the point of my post and this thread.

+1000 for Greg. I pick up my M3 in a few weeks. BMWUSA says finishing touches!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:14 AM

Mein Auto: Japanese
5 stars for Greg Poland @ Pacific BMW

5 stars for Greg Poland @ Pacific BMW

Here's my reasons:
- I made a complicated purchase : European Delivery in Germany + PCD in South Carolina + out of state purchase - everything was flawless with Greg
- his price was very competitive, nothing even close in my state TX for the same car
- once I picked the configuration, he gave me detailed quote - no BS, no hidden fees
- final price was exactly as the initial quote, no surprises
- while the car was in transit, he even provided screen shots from his tool about the car's whereabouts
- he answered my emails even after office hours, from his phone, helped me out every time
- he followed up making sure everything went well during the deliveries
- practically bought the car over the email - how convenient is that !!!

Highly recommend him for BMW purchase (including European Delivery, Performance Center Delivery)

Thanks Greg !
Old 01-29-2013, 09:03 PM

Mein Auto: JB E90 M3 M-DCT
Just got my Alpine White/Fox Red M3 through Greg Poland.

I first emailed him on Monday Jan 21st, looking for a pretty specific M3. He managed to find exactly what I was looking for and, over the course of 179 Emails, with an average response time of less than 2 minutes, we closed a very fair deal (much better than any of the Bay Area dealerships gave me) and got the car from Pacific BMW to me. Sadly, I never got to meet him in person throughout the process, but look forward to sometime in the future.

Zero BS, instant responses and went out of his way to find the color and option combination I wanted. (literally, he sent about 25 "How about this one?" emails!) Have the car and love it! Thumbs up for Greg.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	359812   Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	359813   Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	359814   Click image for larger version

Name:	image004.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	359815   Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	359816  

Last edited by kitw; 01-29-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:11 PM
2 Bimmers R better than 1

Mein Auto: 12 MSPT 535 & MSPT X5 5.0
um pics please
greg is my main man!
probably should have got my x through him
although i did get 12.5% off msrp

2012 Msport X5 +Prem Sound+Cold Weather+Top/Side Cameras+Soft Close Doors+BMW Apps
Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 535i
GP hooked me up with a 2013 550i CBM yesterday. All emails and picked up vehicle with no surprises.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:31 PM

Thanks GP!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	359808  
Old 01-30-2013, 01:16 AM

Mein Auto: I'm still dreaming....
This dealership deserves the Centre of Excellence award. Why they do what everyone else refuses to do in order to build customer trust and loyalty!

These are truly unreal stories!!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:18 AM

Mein Auto: I'm still dreaming....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitw View Post
Just got my Alpine White/Fox Red M3 through Greg Poland.

I first emailed him on Monday Jan 21st, looking for a pretty specific M3. He managed to find exactly what I was looking for and, over the course of 179 Emails, with an average response time of less than 2 minutes, we closed a very fair deal (much better than any of the Bay Area dealerships gave me) and got the car from Pacific BMW to me. Sadly, I never got to meet him in person throughout the process, but look forward to sometime in the future.

Zero BS, instant responses and went out of his way to find the color and option combination I wanted. (literally, he sent about 25 "How about this one?" emails!) Have the car and love it! Thumbs up for Greg.
Did Greg have the car shipped to your house for free?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 AM

Amazingly pacific bmw is not the no 1 BMW volume dealer in SoCal. It's Crevier in Sta Ana. I test drove a 5 series there and I gave CA my info with my build specs to see the best price he can offer. Never called back. He said before i left they have so much business in Orange County they don't have to discount their vehicles heavily. He should read the book "How the Mighty Fall."
Old 02-08-2013, 12:01 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW xDrive 2.8i
Thumbs up Thumbs Up!!! - Greg Poland :-)

Well, I am just trying to write something about Greg on the forum and didn't realize his feedback thread is already 7-page long!!!

Just picked up my 6-th BMW this weekend and I could say this is by far the BEST car buying experience I have. I wish I have known Greg earlier. He is straight forward, responsive and very helpful. He gave me the best quote right off the bat (no back and forth game) and even included all the possible credits/promotion (with no mark up on anything) before I mention them (no tricks at all). When I returned the lease vehicle the same day I picked up the new X3, there were some unexpected wear and tear that almost ruined my new car excitement. Guess what Greg did? He helped me out, took care of the full bill and put similes back on my face! He really does the extra mile to make sure your whole car buying experience is an exceptional one!!!
07 /// M Roadster - Interlagos Blue/Black
05 /// M3 - Silver Gray/Red
01 330i - Titanium Silver/Black
94 325is - Alpine White/Gray
Old 02-08-2013, 02:39 PM

I think Jon should put a dedicated thread to Greg! Of course he could also add himself and Adrian in Atlanta as the big three of great sales experiences.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
I think Jon should put a dedicated thread to Greg! Of course he could also add himself and Adrian in Atlanta as the big three of great sales experiences.
That's what this is UncleJ!

Btw, for those viewing, "UncleJ" is not my alter-ego (as someone once suggested)...

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Old 02-10-2013, 10:45 AM

Jon, just trying to be helpful!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
Jon, just trying to be helpful!
Of course, and I appreciate it.. Greg is doing a great job helping our fellow 'Festers. We're all proud of him and his commitment to our community.

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Old 02-12-2013, 08:57 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 M3 ZCP/2011 E90
I Was going to start a new thread but this seemed to be the best place for this. Just wanted to give a shout out to Greg Poland of Pacific BMW for great service after the sale. Purchased my 13 M3 ZCP over a month ago and got these beauties delivered today. Free of charge. Awesome customer service.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	362008  
Old 03-28-2013, 11:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to jblackburn
Mein Auto: 330ci
Just wanted to hit up this thread again. I did a PDC delivery with Greg on an X1. Greg did an excellent job keeping me informed about the status of my car. Everything about the transaction was smooth. I had figured out my payments using bmwconfig back in January with all the holiday credits. When Greg sent me the paperwork the payments were lower. The current lease payment deal was slightly better and he did it without me even thinking about. Again, thanks for everything. Looking forward to the next car ... just 3 years to go.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:45 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 E90 335i
I am another happy customer of Greg Poland, just took delivery of a X6 from him today! I think he delivered total 5 cars today, but I don't feel I am being left out while I was there. He came checkup on me and told me what is going on. Greg has been very helpful since my first email and through the process of searching the car, explain the lease pull-ahead and finally closed a good deal on X6. During the process, we changed our mind on colors and options many times, Greg keeps great patience with our request and helped all he could in our email thread with 97 messages. I am thrilled to have him in the area that I can always go back for my next BMW.

Thanks for everything!