Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)

X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
E70 BMW X5 produced between 2007 and 2013. Discuss the E70 X5 with other BMW owners here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM
danix danix is offline
Registered User
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Mein Auto: 2011 335d, 1988 325ic
newbie buyer - 3.0si or 4.8?

My 335d has changed the way I look at cars. Though I love our Mazda5 for its simplicity, reliability and yet fun-to-drive-ness (it's a stick), we're outgrowing it, and I like the idea of a 6 or 7 passenger vehicle.

New X5s are prohibitively expensive, so what I think I want is a 2008-2011 X5.
Must have AWD, 3rd row, would really like sport package, all the other stuff is OK if it has it, OK if it doesn't.

It's hard enough finding the ones with 3rd row (hint to BMW: add a keyword search to your CPO locator please!) and haven't found any CPO with 3rd row so far.

I know the 35d came out in 2009, but they seem to command a huge premium. Most of the ones I see are 3.0si or the 4.5. Obviously the 8cyl has more power and uses more fuel.

I have a few basic questions:
- is there a reliability difference between the two motors?
- is there a maintenance cost difference between the two motors? (for example, does one use a timing chain and the other a belt?)
- requires regular or premium fuel?
- besides the navigation/idrive changes in 2010, are there any other significant differences or reasons to avoid or buy a specific year?

I'm finding just a smattering of cars locally that have minimal warranty remaining for around $32k asking, and I'd likely buy a BMW extended warranty from our forum sponsor to take it to 100k coverage.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
  #2  
Old 02-08-2013, 01:00 AM
jashearer jashearer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 739
Mein Auto: Holden Wagon & Sedan
Make sure you test out the third row extensively, I would not call the X a 6-7 passenger vehicle. It is a 4-5 with limited capacity expansion.

That being said, I think either of the older naturally aspirated engines are very good, but the 3.0 is definitely sluggish in the big SAV.

All are AWD so no worries there. As you mention idrive is the biggest difference in features, and the LCI body changes along with that.

Jay
__________________
Rover - 2013 Holden Commodore SV6 Sedan
Clark - 2013 Holden Commodore Sport SV6 Wagon
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
UncleJ UncleJ is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Silicon Valley
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,533
Mein Auto: '06 X3
+1 the X5 is not really a 6 or 7 passenger vehicle. In fact, to get one of those you are going to have to look at the GL M-B, big Lexus/Toyota Land Cruiser/Sequoia, big Nissan, or Infiniti. For "real" space you need to go domestic to one of the General's Suburban like offerings, or the Extended Ford Excursion. Another avenue -- which will be cheaper and actually give you more room and capability is one of the high end (dare I say it?) Minivans! Better mileage, much more capability, and those very handy (but ugly) sliding doors to get in and out in restrictive spaces.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2013, 01:47 PM
RockChips RockChips is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Location
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 631
Mein Auto: 2008 X5 3.0si
Quote:
Originally Posted by jashearer View Post
That being said, I think either of the older naturally aspirated engines are very good, but the 3.0 is definitely sluggish in the big SAV.

Jay

I don't feel that way with my 3.0.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:25 PM
jashearer jashearer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 739
Mein Auto: Holden Wagon & Sedan
It's all comparable, I haven't had a car with less than 8 cylinders in 7-8 years until I bought my x...
__________________
Rover - 2013 Holden Commodore SV6 Sedan
Clark - 2013 Holden Commodore Sport SV6 Wagon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Doctor_H Doctor_H is offline
The Good Doctor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 53
Mein Auto: Spaceship
My 2 cents after going through a similar upgrade. Go with the bigger engine if your budget allows it and if you don't mind making more trips to the pump. To me, it seemed like MPG difference between the two was not sufficient reason to go for the smaller engine. As others have stated, the 3rd row is only somewhat useful for small children and you'd have very limited trunk space while open. Either one you choose, you will likely enjoy it much more than the Mazda 5. Best of luck with your search and purchase.
__________________
Doctor_H
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:09 AM
MSVX3 MSVX3 is offline
Registered User
Location: Canada
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 60
Mein Auto: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive 3.0i
Quote:
Originally Posted by danix View Post
My 335d has changed the way I look at cars. Though I love our Mazda5 for its simplicity, reliability and yet fun-to-drive-ness (it's a stick), we're outgrowing it, and I like the idea of a 6 or 7 passenger vehicle.

New X5s are prohibitively expensive, so what I think I want is a 2008-2011 X5.
Must have AWD, 3rd row, would really like sport package, all the other stuff is OK if it has it, OK if it doesn't.

It's hard enough finding the ones with 3rd row (hint to BMW: add a keyword search to your CPO locator please!) and haven't found any CPO with 3rd row so far.

I know the 35d came out in 2009, but they seem to command a huge premium. Most of the ones I see are 3.0si or the 4.5. Obviously the 8cyl has more power and uses more fuel.

I have a few basic questions:
- is there a reliability difference between the two motors?
- is there a maintenance cost difference between the two motors? (for example, does one use a timing chain and the other a belt?)
- requires regular or premium fuel?
- besides the navigation/idrive changes in 2010, are there any other significant differences or reasons to avoid or buy a specific year?

I'm finding just a smattering of cars locally that have minimal warranty remaining for around $32k asking, and I'd likely buy a BMW extended warranty from our forum sponsor to take it to 100k coverage.

Thanks!
I bought a used 2009 X5 3.0 back in September and have driven it about 6000 kms. It now has 71k kms on it. According to my owner's manual, the "Recommended" fuel is AKI 91 however it explicitly mentions that minimum AKI 87 can be used and will not damage the engine (see attached image).

Fuel economy is so so in the city but very good in highway driving

Regarding reliability, I have not had any major issues. I hear the odd rattle at times but overall it has been a solid ride.

It is no V8 but for my needs, I find this SUV to be quick and not sluggish specially when in DS mode.

I hope this helps and best of luck with your search/purchase.

MSV
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	X5_Fuel.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	361527  
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009 BMW X5 xDrive 3.0i, Sapphire Black on Saddle Brown, Technology, Premium, Comfort, USB

2007 BMW X3 3.0SI, Titanium Silver on Black Nevada, Technology, Premium, Winter, Premium Audio (Traded in)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2013, 12:01 PM
RockChips RockChips is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Location
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 631
Mein Auto: 2008 X5 3.0si
I use 89.....

Would I use 89 in a turbo engine? Probably not.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:16 PM
ron8225 ron8225 is offline
Registered User
Location: calif.
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 19
Mein Auto: X5 4.8i
I have he 4.8i this car screams, love it , also have the sport package on it .
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2013, 06:09 PM
danix danix is offline
Registered User
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Mein Auto: 2011 335d, 1988 325ic
Thanks for the replies.
First of all, I have 3 kids - 13, 11 and 6. Most of the time, they can fit fine without using the 3rd row, but that extra seat or two is useful for when Grandma or someone visits, and the 6 year old can jump back there just fine.
Access is worse than in the Mazda5, but I guess we could live with it.

Next, engine. I drove a 2008 3.0si today with 59k miles. Has CPO and maint warranties to 100k (a year and a month away) for $32k. Not a bad price, but I need more than a year of warranty for a $30k purchase and it had been smoked in.

The 6 cylinder had plenty of power, I thought, and I see no reason for the 8cyl since I don't plan to tow.

Suspension. I would prefer the sport package (especially for the seats) and I took a pretty tight turn in the X5 today which was not a sport package, could definitely feel the weight of the truck leaning into the curve.
On the other hand, the X5 is pretty jouncy on rough road, so I suspect with the sports suspension it might be too much for my wife's daily driver.
Thoughts?

A 2010 3.0si seems like the ticket, but the prices of those start at $35k CPO, then I have to add maintenance if I want it.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Rickm5X3 Rickm5X3 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Colorado
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 303
Mein Auto: M5 & X3
Any 4.8i purchase has to be for the right price and the right car. This means lots of options and documented service history for low $$. They perform well but are heavy consumers. 14.5 mpg if you are lucky. My .02.
__________________
2011 X5M Alpine White/Sakhir Orange, Eucalyptus, Spare tire!, Comfort, Soft Close, Tech, Rear Climate, Individual dash, Individual Audio, HUD, DVD, USB, Cold.
2008 X5 4.8i Space Gray/Tobacco, Premium, Sport (includes AD), Active Steering, HUD, Tech, Comfort, Cold, Climate Package, 3rd Row, Prem Audio, running boards, OEM hitch

Gone:
2005 X5 4.8is
2004 X5 4.4i Sport
2004 X3 3.0i 6MT
2002 M5
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-09-2013, 10:10 PM
chiefneil's Avatar
chiefneil chiefneil is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Phoenix
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,047
Mein Auto: 2014 335i, 2002 330i
The 3.0i engine is pretty sweet and should be very reliable. It is a bit low on torque for the X5, but for typical driving it should be fine. This board is populated by a bunch of speed and power freaks (and I say that in the nicest way possible), but for most normal folks I think the 3.0 will be ok.

I had a 2002 X5 3.0i for 10 years and the only times I found myself wanting more power was passing on two lane roads, or going uphill through the mountains at decent elevation. If you don't encounter those conditions very often I think you'll be fine. And there is something really special about winding up that naturally aspirated I6 to redline and feeling it pulling willingly all the way.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Kzang's Avatar
Kzang Kzang is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,755
Mein Auto: 2013 X5 35i Premium
I'm not so sure about the sports suspension on X5 but my understanding is there is no "sports suspension" for X5.
All X5's are recommended to use premium fuel.
__________________
2013 X5 35i Premium, Space Gray, Cinnamon Brown Leather, Dark Bamboo wood trim, Conv. Pkg, CWP, Multi-contour seats, Running board, BMW App. Space saver tire.
Previous Cars
2010 535i - Deep Sea Blue w/ NBD Leather, Bamboo Anthracite WT, Sport Auto Trans w/ Paddle shifter, Sports Pkg, PP, CWP, Nav, HD Radio, Ipod.
2007 525i - Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Nevada Leather, Premium package, CWP, 6MT.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:14 AM
BryanCO BryanCO is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Colorado Springs
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 164
Mein Auto: E46 M3
We have a 2011 35d with the 'sport package' and third row. Agee with the other posts in that the third row does not make the x5 a true 6-7 person vehicle - but it sounds like it will fit your needs.

If you like the 335d, shop for a x35d. A yr ago (when we bought ours), I found a few x35d's in the upper 30's. we ended up with a 2011 as it met our price/equipment/mileage objectives perfectly.

Good luck.
__________________
'06 M3 Silver/Gray
'11 X5 35d Sparkling Bronze/Oyster
'88 M3 Silver/Black, 47k Miles, Stock, Garage Queen...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:56 AM
RockChips RockChips is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Location
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 631
Mein Auto: 2008 X5 3.0si
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefneil View Post
The 3.0i engine is pretty sweet and should be very reliable. It is a bit low on torque for the X5, but for typical driving it should be fine. This board is populated by a bunch of speed and power freaks (and I say that in the nicest way possible), but for most normal folks I think the 3.0 will be ok.

I had a 2002 X5 3.0i for 10 years and the only times I found myself wanting more power was passing on two lane roads, or going uphill through the mountains at decent elevation. If you don't encounter those conditions very often I think you'll be fine. And there is something really special about winding up that naturally aspirated I6 to redline and feeling it pulling willingly all the way.

Exactly. I don't feel the 3.0 is underpowered at all. The transmission on D mode is more limiting than anything else. DS mode is where its at.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:11 AM
sunny5280 sunny5280 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,665
Mein Auto: 2007 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by danix View Post
My 335d has changed the way I look at cars. Though I love our Mazda5 for its simplicity, reliability and yet fun-to-drive-ness (it's a stick), we're outgrowing it, and I like the idea of a 6 or 7 passenger vehicle.

New X5s are prohibitively expensive, so what I think I want is a 2008-2011 X5.
Must have AWD, 3rd row, would really like sport package, all the other stuff is OK if it has it, OK if it doesn't.

It's hard enough finding the ones with 3rd row (hint to BMW: add a keyword search to your CPO locator please!) and haven't found any CPO with 3rd row so far.

I know the 35d came out in 2009, but they seem to command a huge premium. Most of the ones I see are 3.0si or the 4.5. Obviously the 8cyl has more power and uses more fuel.

I have a few basic questions:
- is there a reliability difference between the two motors?
- is there a maintenance cost difference between the two motors? (for example, does one use a timing chain and the other a belt?)
- requires regular or premium fuel?
- besides the navigation/idrive changes in 2010, are there any other significant differences or reasons to avoid or buy a specific year?

I'm finding just a smattering of cars locally that have minimal warranty remaining for around $32k asking, and I'd likely buy a BMW extended warranty from our forum sponsor to take it to 100k coverage.
My preference is the 4.8 as, like Doctor_H, I did not feel the difference in MPG was enough of a savings over the 3.0. I can't speak to the reliability differences between the two but maintenance will be slightly more on an 8-cylinder versus a 6-cylinder. For example you have two valve cover gaskets to replace instead of one. Two extra spark plugs. Both use timing chains. Premium fuel is recommended for both engines.

Regarding specific model year changes there are changes that occur over a production run. One that jumps out at me is the inclusion of Adaptive Drive as part of earlier sport model equipped vehicles. At some point Adaptive Drive became a separate option. Thus if you have a 2007/2008 model year X5 with the sports package you have Adaptive Drive.

My recommendation would be to research the specific model years carefully keeping in mind package options change. Likewise a 4.8 engine X5 might cost more over a 3.0 but the bigger engine vehicles tend to have more standard equipment.

I have a 2007 4.8 with the 3rd row seat. I concur with others that it works in a pinch but it's not something I would recommend for someone who needs three row seating. In fact one thing I dislike about the 3rd row is there is no room for a space saver spare tire. 3rd row seating does include the self leveling suspension which is not included with models lacking the 3rd row seat.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:23 AM
RockChips RockChips is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Location
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 631
Mein Auto: 2008 X5 3.0si
With the V8s, do you all have to keep quarts of oil with you?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 AM
sunny5280 sunny5280 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Denver, CO
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,665
Mein Auto: 2007 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChips View Post
With the V8s, do you all have to keep quarts of oil with you?
I have not had any problem with oil consumption.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Doctor_H Doctor_H is offline
The Good Doctor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 53
Mein Auto: Spaceship
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChips View Post
With the V8s, do you all have to keep quarts of oil with you?
Yes. I experienced this firsthand today. As I was pulling out of my driveway, I got the "Oil Level Low Warning" and the system instructed me to add a quart of oil as soon as possible. At the time of the warning, oil level was below the minimum threshold, after adding a quart, it took it exactly to the maximum level. I'm assuming this is some sort of reserve for preventive measures, because I highly doubt that a quart of oil is sufficient lube for this size engine.
__________________
Doctor_H
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:34 PM
brian5 brian5 is offline
nothing today
Location: Connecticut
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 167
Mein Auto: 08 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChips View Post
With the V8s, do you all have to keep quarts of oil with you?
Is this a joke

My answer is no, of course not.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Doctor_H Doctor_H is offline
The Good Doctor
Location: Atlanta
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 53
Mein Auto: Spaceship
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChips View Post
With the V8s, do you all have to keep quarts of oil with you?
Here's some reading material revolving around the same issue, which is apparently not an issue at all. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=494782
__________________
Doctor_H
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-11-2013, 02:43 PM
danix danix is offline
Registered User
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Mein Auto: 2011 335d, 1988 325ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzang View Post
I'm not so sure about the sports suspension on X5 but my understanding is there is no "sports suspension" for X5.
All X5's are recommended to use premium fuel.
The suspension comment appears to be accurate - the package is a "sports activity package". Hmm.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-11-2013, 04:39 PM
brian5 brian5 is offline
nothing today
Location: Connecticut
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 167
Mein Auto: 08 X5 4.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by danix View Post
The suspension comment appears to be accurate - the package is a "sports activity package". Hmm.
Apart from the sports steering wheel, 20" wheels, sports seats, shadowline trim, and anthracite headliner, it includes "Electronic Damper Control" which is described by BMW as:

Electronic Damper Control.
Electronic Damper Control (EDC) automatically or manually adjusts each damper to suit the driving conditions meaning you enjoy outstanding comfort along with the best in BMW on-road safety. EDC reduces variations in wheel load, ensures tyres have excellent traction and counteracts bodyshell movement regardless of the weight your automobile may be carrying or the state of the road's surface.

Sensors constantly monitor all factors influencing the vehicle's behaviour and occupants' comfort, in order to precisely adjust the damper control. In a fraction of a second, the signals are analysed by the EDC microprocessor and orders are sent to the actuators on the shock absorbers, which, with the help of magnetic valves, are variably adjusted to provide optimal suspension. Thanks to Electronic Damper Control, the tendency for the nose to dip when braking is practically eliminated. The influence of potholes and unevenness on the road surface is reduced to minimum.

In addition to increased driving comfort and improved roll characteristics on the tyres, EDC also contributes to vehicle stability and safety. By reducing the nose's tendency to dip when braking and improving the tyre traction, EDC shortens the braking distance when braking heavily. The damper adjustment means that even when braking with ABS the vehicle chassis remains upright on the road and all four wheels have the largest possible contact to the surface.


Doesn't that sound like "suspension"?


Last edited by brian5; 02-11-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-11-2013, 07:30 PM
KyleGT KyleGT is offline
Registered User
Location: Madison, WI
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 24
Mein Auto: 2008 X5 3.0i
Sounds like magnetorheological shocks. Very interesting system in terms of how it works.
Magnetic fluid in the shocks, and car applies varying magnetic fields to it, changing the viscosity of the fluid, which changes the characteristics of the shocks depending on road conditions.




Also, in terms of the 3.0, I would say it has sufficient power, but I would prefer more power when I'm in the mood to have some fun
__________________
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche LT (Imperial Blue Metallic)
2008 BMW X5 3.0i (Alpine White)
2001 Suzuki SV650S (Candy Blue Metallic)

former:
2004 BMW X3 3.0i (Mystic Blue Metallic)
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT (Galaxy Silver Metallic)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:28 AM
gjohnsen gjohnsen is offline
Registered User
Location: Norway
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 38
Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian5 View Post
Apart from the sports steering wheel, 20" wheels, sports seats, shadowline trim, and anthracite headliner, it includes "Electronic Damper Control" which is described by BMW as:

Electronic Damper Control.
Electronic Damper Control (EDC) automatically or manually adjusts each damper to suit the driving conditions meaning you enjoy outstanding comfort along with the best in BMW on-road safety. EDC reduces variations in wheel load, ensures tyres have excellent traction and counteracts bodyshell movement regardless of the weight your automobile may be carrying or the state of the road's surface.

Sensors constantly monitor all factors influencing the vehicle's behaviour and occupants' comfort, in order to precisely adjust the damper control. In a fraction of a second, the signals are analysed by the EDC microprocessor and orders are sent to the actuators on the shock absorbers, which, with the help of magnetic valves, are variably adjusted to provide optimal suspension. Thanks to Electronic Damper Control, the tendency for the nose to dip when braking is practically eliminated. The influence of potholes and unevenness on the road surface is reduced to minimum.

In addition to increased driving comfort and improved roll characteristics on the tyres, EDC also contributes to vehicle stability and safety. By reducing the nose's tendency to dip when braking and improving the tyre traction, EDC shortens the braking distance when braking heavily. The damper adjustment means that even when braking with ABS the vehicle chassis remains upright on the road and all four wheels have the largest possible contact to the surface.


Doesn't that sound like "suspension"?

EDC is part of the Adaptive Drive for the X5. There are 3 different suspensions for the E70 -with or without optional air dampening on the rear axle..

1. Standard suspension
2. Sports suspension
3. Adaptive Drive
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms