Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:59 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 X5 35d
Don Jacobs BMW

If you are in the Lexington Kentucky area and are considering a BMW please do yourself a favor and give these guys a chance. Just got our families' third BMW from them and couldn't be happier. Michael Shannon, John Wells, and Gary Joyner were all great. A little negotiating over the phone and a couple of documents signed at the dealer and I was out the door in my wife's new 2013 x5 35d. Received the $3500 Eco credit, $750 OLP credit and the $500 TKCP credit without even mentioning them. This is my first post to this forum but have browsed it for years. I've come to see that there are a lot of dealers out there that aren't necessarily people friendly, as if they are doing you a favor of allowing you to purchase a vehicle. Not the case here. I was greeted by no less than 4 CA's within a time frame of 15 minutes and from the time I entered the doors of the showroom I was greeted within seconds. I was dressed in jeans and a button down but was treated like I was wearing a suit. All of this on a Saturday morning in which CA's were very busy. Really impressed with them and can't imagine our next BMW won't come from them as well. Well done.

Last edited by UKBimmer; 02-18-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Ads by Google
Old 02-17-2013, 12:02 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X5 35d
Oh, btw, the wife loves the diesel engine. Was worried due to the fact she wasn't with me during the purchase but all is good.

Last edited by UKBimmer; 02-18-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 PM

Mein Auto: 2003 M5
I couldn't agree more! I bought my wife a 2012 X5d 16 months ago at Don Jacobs and had a great experience. Their service department is wonderful as well. They have always taken care us every time we've needed service. Congrats on your new X5d.

2012 BMW X5 Diesel Platinum Bronze Metallic/Black Nevada Leather/Dark Burl Walnut Wood

2003 IIIM5 Oxford Green Metallic/Caramel/Dark Burl Walnut Wood

2010 Range Rover Supercharged Ipanema Sand/Sand with Navy piping

2006 Range Rover HSE Buckingham Blue/Parchment with Navy piping/American Cherry Wood....gone but not forgotten

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE Bronze/Stone....gone but not forgotten
Old 07-13-2013, 05:25 PM

Mein Auto: 328 xi
I just settled on a 328 xi with them. I was immediately greeted at the door and was introduced to Patrick Gray (CA). We discussed what I was looking for, took a drive, and he said he would try to find us a car. Never did we discuss the purchase and there was never any pressure to buy that day, a Friday. A week later he had 3 options, but all had a few more options that what we originally asked for. I went back, met with him and after a very brief negotiation had the paper work signed and now wait for delivery. Patrick is extremely knowledgeable about all the features and option and look forward to working with him to learn enough to deliver the car to my wife so she can drive it back to Patrick for her "Schooling".