Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 02-18-2013, 08:21 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 BMW 325i
Exclamation Parking Light Error, Please Help!

I just purchased some Depo Angel Eye Headlight housings. They worked perfectly fine until the lightbulb icon popped up in the dash a few days after. Then things got weird, sometimes one parking light would go out and when I'd use the blinker for that side, & it would hyperblink even though the light was out! I know aftermarket headlights cause alot of errors, but is there anything I could do to fix this? I just turned on my car a while ago and both parking lights are out. My angel eyes and HIDs work fine though. Sometimes the parking lights just start working out of nowhere but I want to fix this!

Last edited by jasonguyen; 02-18-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2013, 08:26 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 328i
What kind of light is the parking light? And can I have link where you bought them from wanna but some Myself
Old 02-23-2013, 06:24 PM

Mein Auto: E90
Hi! You can try to code it out. The car automatically checks the bulbs when its hot/cold.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonguyen View Post
I just purchased some Depo Angel Eye Headlight housings. They worked perfectly fine until the lightbulb icon popped up in the dash a few days after. Then things got weird, sometimes one parking light would go out and when I'd use the blinker for that side, & it would hyperblink even though the light was out! I know aftermarket headlights cause alot of errors, but is there anything I could do to fix this? I just turned on my car a while ago and both parking lights are out. My angel eyes and HIDs work fine though. Sometimes the parking lights just start working out of nowhere but I want to fix this!

Well, shouldn't you check codes?

But assuming your connections are good, you know what's malfunctioning.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calwaterboy View Post
well, shouldn't you check codes?

But assuming your connections are good, you know what's malfunctioning.
+1
Old 03-03-2013, 08:24 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 BMW 325i
what do you guys mean check codes...?
Old 03-03-2013, 08:45 PM

You go into the car's ECU and code those errors out. Just PM me.