pls advise DD on 15mm rear spacers
I am planning to get new wheels/tires (non rft) and while i am at it I thought I might as well get spacers (15mm) to get a nice crouching tiger look. (no spacers in front). I read many posts here and on e90post regarding spacers and there is no clear verdict for daily drivers. Let me summarize all these spacer related threads
1) They improve handling and are not just for looks.
2) You should always use hub centric (which I was planning to use anyway) to avoid vibrations
3) Most people with issues had lowered their car with after market springs. The most suspension related mod I will ever do in future is get Koni FSD's installed.
4) If you plan to track your car, remove spacers first.
5) They will wear out wheel bearings prematurely.
I am a DD and do drive aggressively at times, fast cornering, high speed (max maybe 110 mph). I do not track. Any potential issues if I went rear spacers only ? (as long as there is no rubbing) What do you people who track do extra that you dont do on the street that warrants spacer removal ? I will be glad if the answer is burn outs and drifting since I dont plan on doing that anyway. There is lot of conflicting info on the forums on spacers and Iam hoping some wheel/suspension guru will clear the dust for me and other members with this predicament. Thanks