Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 02-20-2013, 06:16 PM

Mein Auto: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
WTB: M3/4/5 RIGHT NOW (just like everyone else)

I am looking for a 1997-1998 (duh) E36 M3/4/5. I thought I had one, but that failed the PPI at EAG miserably. I thought I had another, but that sold in 12 hours despite my offering a deposit so I could drive 16 hours to get it this weekend. Ugh, I am getting tired of this.

I HAVE CASH IN HAND AND AM READY TO BUY NOW. I AM DRIVING FROM INDIANA TO LAS CRUCES, NM AND BACK STARTING TOMORROW. IF YOU ARE NEAR MY ROUTE (IL, MO, OK, AR, NM, AZ, TX, CO (+/- 350 miles)) LET ME KNOW, I WILL MAKE A DETOUR

Anyhow, preferences as follows:

I would prefer to spend between $5-$10k.

Color preference in this order: Alpine White, Arctic Silver, Estoril Blue. No black, no red, no green, others considered.

Interior color preference in this order: Black, anything other than dove, then dove (must be clean dove).

Mileage as low as possible. Of course, everything is relative based on price and how well sorted the vehicle is. For example, the Alpine 1998 near Denver that sold today for $5750 had 210k miles on it. I offered a deposit, but was too late. The car was a two owner car that was very well maintained and super clean.

Must be will maintained and documented. I can tolerate and expect some mechanical issues, which is fine. I turn my own wrenches and am pretty good at it.

NO RUST WHATSOEVER, NOT A HINT OF IT PLEASE. I grew up in MN, I hate rust and will not tolerate it.

I prefer no body damage or repairs. But if the repair is done correctly, I will consider it.

I would prefer the interior to be as clean as possible. I would prefer that the seats have no holes, etc.

Other things that count but are less crucial (beggars can't be choosers) in order of importance:
Sport package
Site airbags
Heated seats
Rear headrests
Flip down rear seats
LTW wheels, then contours, then DSIIs (wheels can always be bought after the fact though).
Original keys, fobs, manuals, tool kit, spare tires, etc.

I am new here so I do not know if I really have full privileges, (PMs, email, etc), so I can be reached at:

robert AT tbirddesign D O T com

or

9one9 4two3 6zero8seven

I love pictures and I love scans/copies of records. I can be reached while I am on the road, will have full internet/email access, and a wallet full of C-notes.

Thanks for your time!

Robert
Ads by Google
Old 10-29-2013, 03:10 AM

Mein Auto: E36 M3
i have a 97 M3 for $6500 firm. it just hit 69k and little to no issues. only problem... its automatic. im in south jersey let me know