Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E60 (2004 - 2010)

E60 (2004 - 2010)
BMW 5-Series (E60 chassis) was first seen in the Unites States in the fall of 2003 with a 2004 Model Year designation. The E60 is now available as a 528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i and a 535xi sports wagon! -- View the E60 Wiki

Old 02-27-2013, 11:56 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 528i
WTT/WTB: 19" Volk CE28N - 19" 166 Style M5 wheels...

Hello fellow E60 friends!

Would anyone be willing to trade or know of someone who might be interested in these 19 inch Volk/Rays Engineering CE28s? Comes with brand new Toyo Proxes 4's As well. I'd be totally game for a straight swap to some 166 style hotness for my 5 without a doubt....these things have been sitting around in my garage for almost 6 years now unfortunately...I'm sad to say. They were originally on one of my old company show cars until I had the brilliant idea to make these somehow fit on my 2002 LS7 powered Xtreme....it really did sound better in theory now that I look back as well... They do look great, and would make a school bus look fast...you gotta admit! So I had some billet spacers/bolt pattern changers milled up for a redonkulously large amount of money and made it so....obviously the notion I had too much power combined with the ultra plush ride you get from riding around on 9 inch rubber bands in a street truck got old after about 3 whole days...and off to the corner of the garage they went and became forgotten. Now, if you know your wheels....you'll know that it doesn't get much better than Volks/Rays (JDM Yo!) and these things retail for around 800 bucks a piece without the bitchin Toyos and carbon fiber center caps....add it up and the whole set becomes a zillion dollars or something. if someone offers $1500 or a 166 swap straight across...ill be a happy man for sure. I don't think I have the patience to Craigslist things nowadays. All I'm going to get is 20 phone calls at 4am wanting to know if I will trade for a chainsaw or grandmas old shoes. No thanks.

The bolt pattern is a universal 5X100/5X120 that's 19 inches x 8.0. Offset is +43. They are ultra light yet still strong, since its a fully forged monoblock design and whatnot. The Proxes are 225/35/ZR19s and hook up amazingly well and wear pretty damn well. These rollers were born on a Scion TC, and then bastardized to the S10 of fury, yet now lie alone in the corner of my garage. This will undoubtedly be a helluva deal for whoever wants them and that's fine with me...I just want them out of my garage and replaced by some M5 hotness on my E60....

Ill clean them all up new again and take a bunch of extra pics of course...just wanted to get the word out that I'm ready to make these go byebye with a quickness. I'm a pilot so depending on where you live we may be able to work something out as far as shipping is concerned too!

thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	364226  

Last edited by TheGoggletard; 02-28-2013 at 12:11 AM. Reason: grammar and punctuation
Ads by Google
Old 02-28-2013, 12:12 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 528i
Whoops...forgot one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	364227