New to Leasing
I'm thinking of leasing a 2104 X3 m-sport carbon black and have never leased before. I've done some research and had some questions.
1. As far as numbers are concerned, the cap cost, msrp, money factor, and residual, what other numbers should be considered? I know the residual and to some degree the money factor are non negotiable are there any other numbers to watch out for? The dealer is selling me the a custom order X3 for $250 over invoice.
2. What happens in the case of an accident? Do I need to inform bmw or just get it fixed? Is gap insurance included in the bmw finance lease?
3. Are they picky on returning the vehicle or is it ok to have some wear and tear?
4. Are there samples of a lease contract? I'm not sure what document will look like and what numbers will be shown.
5. Planning on either a 12K per year mile lease or 15k is it cheaper to get the 15k from the beginning or wait and adjust the milage later?