Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:14 PM
DrT's Avatar
DrT DrT is offline
BMW CCA Member
Location: South
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 149
Mein Auto: 10' 328i Cp;12' X5 35d
Unlimited Auto Check

If any one needs an Auto Check done let me know. I have unlimited checks for 9 more days. Just PM me the VIN & email address. Please keep the checks for BMWs only!!
__________________


2010 328i M Sport Package, BMW Performance Exhaust & Short Shift Kit.

Last edited by DrT; 03-17-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:22 PM
CALLAWAY845 CALLAWAY845 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: phoenix
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 276
Mein Auto: 2007 x5 3.0...2009 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rd NIk0n View Post
If any one needs an Auto Check done let me know. I have unlimited checks for 28 more days. Just PM me the VIN
My experience with this sub-standard product was just that, sub-standard. This Experian product showed obscure accident information, and when I requested that they investigate, they never got back to me. Your experience may be different, but a terrible product.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:30 PM
DrT's Avatar
DrT DrT is offline
BMW CCA Member
Location: South
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 149
Mein Auto: 10' 328i Cp;12' X5 35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALLAWAY845 View Post
My experience with this sub-standard product was just that, sub-standard. This Experian product showed obscure accident information, and when I requested that they investigate, they never got back to me. Your experience may be different, but a terrible product.
I used it as a cross reference as I totally distrust Carfax. IMHO dealers know how to game accident reporting anyway. My cousin got burned by this. He bought a BMW 545i at an auction and when he traded it the Carfax listed that it was in an accident and had frame damage but the one he received the day of the auction was clean. Im am sorry for the bad experience. And that is why I cross reference.
__________________


2010 328i M Sport Package, BMW Performance Exhaust & Short Shift Kit.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
CALLAWAY845 CALLAWAY845 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: phoenix
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 276
Mein Auto: 2007 x5 3.0...2009 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rd NIk0n View Post
I used it as a cross reference as I totally distrust Carfax. IMHO dealers know how to game accident reporting anyway. My cousin got burned by this. He bought a BMW 545i at an auction and when he traded it the Carfax listed that it was in an accident and had frame damage but the one he received the day of the auction was clean. Im am sorry for the bad experience. And that is why I cross reference.
I agree, the more information to cross-reference the better.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms