Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)

E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)
The latest and greatest V8 powered M3!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 03-13-2013, 03:38 AM
nhman nhman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northeast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 586
Mein Auto: 2013 M3 coupe ZCP DCT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtronics View Post
Yeah, it's through Inskip. Have you dealt with them?
No but I did speak to a CA about the current IB coupe in their inventory. However I hit a "small" hurdle with my current dealer. In short, my order was not submitted and they don't have an allocation. I will be making some phone calls today to see if another dealer can help me.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-13-2013, 06:04 AM
kscarrol kscarrol is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Orleans
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 513
Mein Auto: 2011 E90 M3
^^ Ouch! I would be really unhappy if that happened to me... I assume you gave your dealer an earful?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-13-2013, 06:29 AM
nhman nhman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northeast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 586
Mein Auto: 2013 M3 coupe ZCP DCT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
^^ Ouch! I would be really unhappy if that happened to me... I assume you gave your dealer an earful?
Unhappy, yeah, just a bit. I had agreed to the order in January but had wanted PCD for late May. I suspect they were waiting until the March allocation to place an order but this is only my guess. Now allocations are not available. Perhaps something will change but I don't have a high-level of confidence. They have offered to work with me on two in-stock M3 coupes. Both are not my preferred exterior colors and are not configured with the carbon fiber roof.

Plan B would be for me to call around and see if an allocation is available. I suspect this will be somewhat challenging.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-13-2013, 06:49 AM
alee's Avatar
alee alee is offline
Super Moderator
Location: New York, NY
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,989
Mein Auto: '13 E92 M3, '01 E46 330Ci
BMW Scottsdale seems to have a ton of them on the lot....
http://www.bmwnorthscottsdale.com/bmw-m3/

If you want allocations for PCD I'd contact one fo the forum sponsors asap. It can be done, but the allocations and the deals are drying up as you get closer to EOP.
__________________
2001 E46 330Ci - 42K miles, 2013 E92 M3 - Back from PCD
Thinking about doing European Delivery? Read about my ED experience. Best trip, ever.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:05 AM
dtronics dtronics is offline
Registered User
Location: Providence, RI
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8
Mein Auto: Audi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhman View Post
Unhappy, yeah, just a bit. I had agreed to the order in January but had wanted PCD for late May. I suspect they were waiting until the March allocation to place an order but this is only my guess. Now allocations are not available. Perhaps something will change but I don't have a high-level of confidence. They have offered to work with me on two in-stock M3 coupes. Both are not my preferred exterior colors and are not configured with the carbon fiber roof.

Plan B would be for me to call around and see if an allocation is available. I suspect this will be somewhat challenging.
I spoke with a number of dealers before going through Inskip and it seemed like a lot of them in RI/MA had allocations left: BMW Gallery, Herb Chambers BMW of Boston, BMW of Newport, Inskip, etc. I was at Inskip over the weekend and the IB M3 actually was sold but if you do call them, work with Paul.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:10 AM
kscarrol kscarrol is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: New Orleans
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 513
Mein Auto: 2011 E90 M3
I agree w/ alee! Contact one of the sponsors. I have seen them on other forums and they are taking orders for April production... But get that order in soon!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
nhman nhman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northeast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 586
Mein Auto: 2013 M3 coupe ZCP DCT
Thanks all. With your information, I have a path-forward.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-15-2013, 02:12 PM
nhman nhman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northeast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 586
Mein Auto: 2013 M3 coupe ZCP DCT
As a follow-up to my thread-jack (sorry dtronics), the Sales Mgr at the original dealership was able to work out a trade with another dealership and I know have a production slot (for the M3 coupe). I have confirmation of order acceptance (status 111) based on the following configuration;

Melbourne Red w/ black and carbon leather trim
Premium Pkg
Comp Pkg
Heated Seats
DCT
Enhanced Audio
Carbon Fiber Roof
Black Kidney Grilles (port)

I may also go for the carbon rear spoiler. Delivery scheduled for late May which is perfect timing for me.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-15-2013, 05:32 PM
highyo highyo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: manhattan
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,730
Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhman View Post
As a follow-up to my thread-jack (sorry dtronics), the Sales Mgr at the original dealership was able to work out a trade with another dealership and I know have a production slot (for the M3 coupe). I have confirmation of order acceptance (status 111) based on the following configuration;

Melbourne Red w/ black and carbon leather trim
Premium Pkg
Comp Pkg
Heated Seats
DCT
Enhanced Audio
Carbon Fiber Roof
Black Kidney Grilles (port)

I may also go for the carbon rear spoiler. Delivery scheduled for late May which is perfect timing for me.
you should get the PCD delivery!! that way your drive back to NH will cover the break in period! we did it last May, it's a wonderful experience.
__________________


2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-16-2013, 04:43 AM
nhman nhman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Northeast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 586
Mein Auto: 2013 M3 coupe ZCP DCT
Quote:
Originally Posted by highyo View Post
you should get the PCD delivery!! that way your drive back to NH will cover the break in period! we did it last May, it's a wonderful experience.
I am strongly considering it. I have a few work related projects that could cause a scheduling problem but I'll know for certain within the next two weeks. Both PCD and ED are on my "bucket list".
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-18-2013, 11:17 AM
zibawala zibawala is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: sfo bay area
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 860
Mein Auto: 2005 x5 4.4, 2010 M3 conv
What are the best going on 2013 m3, lease rates, incentives, below invoice pricing plus loyalty benefits?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:09 PM
mclaren's Avatar
mclaren mclaren is offline
Chairman of the Bored
Location: Central Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,063
Mein Auto: 2013 650i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawala View Post
What are the best going on 2013 m3, lease rates, incentives, below invoice pricing plus loyalty benefits?
If I was a dealer and had an E92 M3 allocation I wouldn't sell it for a penny under MSRP. These things are getting scarce.
__________________
2012 328i Coupe
2013 650i Coupe
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-19-2013, 07:57 PM
TheBenzor TheBenzor is offline
Registered User
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
Mein Auto: E92 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren View Post
If I was a dealer and had an E92 M3 allocation I wouldn't sell it for a penny under MSRP. These things are getting scarce.
I just ordered my E92 M3 for invoice+1500. This was what one of the forum sponsors would do for me, but I had to go elsewhere to get an allocation for custom order.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-20-2013, 03:16 AM
enigma's Avatar
enigma enigma is offline
Fight On!
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,537
Mein Auto: BMW M3, Z4 M Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren View Post
If I was a dealer and had an E92 M3 allocation I wouldn't sell it for a penny under MSRP. These things are getting scarce.
Then you would be sitting on your allocation for a long while. Yes, the demand has been high, but we aren't talking about a limited production car exactly. I was able to get a pretty good price from a board sponsor.
__________________

BMW CCA Member #xx4477
2006 Z4 M Coupe (e86) 6MT
2013 M3 Coupe (e92) 6MT
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms