Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E28 (1982 - 1988)

E28 (1982 - 1988)

Old 04-02-2013, 04:22 AM

Mein Auto: bmw e28 535im
Engine swap

Hi guys,I am new to this website but I have been reading a lot of the comments posted and I have found that a lot of the guys have similar problems.Here is my problem,i have build an e34 m5 s38 b38 3.6 liter 1995 engine into a 1987 e28 535im body.a friend of mine is doing the wiring on the car.This vehicle has been finished since September 2012 but he cannot get the car to start.There is spark to the plugs and everything is working as it should but the starter relay and fuel relay does not kick in.Can anyone assist with a diagram of the engine loom with pin outs of the 55 point ecu plug and the values.Alternativly could anyone give me solution to get the started.I am using the origanal e34 m5 engine loom.
Ads by Google