Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014)

E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014)
4th generation E90 M3 sedan, E92 M3 coupe and E93 M3 convertible. The last of the naturally aspirated M3s, powered by a 4.0 liter V8 making 414hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335i Convertible
'09 - '11 M3 color combos

Can anyone tell me whether it was possible to order a MY 2009 - 2011 M3 sedan in Alpine White with saddle brown Dakota leather? I've seen probably two examples with the Bamboo interior color in all my searches, but haven't seen one with saddle brown. Seems like almost everything out there has either black or red, with an occasional gray one here and there.

I'll be posting a WTB on the For Sale forum soon, but didn't want to embarrass myself if the color combo never even existed.

Thanks!
Ads by Google
Old 04-18-2013, 11:52 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 E90 M3
Only colors I recall are beige, black, red and silver (what you called gray!)... Might have been able to get saddle brown on an individual order but those owners often chose individual paint as well so the odds of finding AW and saddle brown seem remote to me.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Test... 1, 2 ,3

Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrd View Post
Can anyone tell me whether it was possible to order a MY 2009 - 2011 M3 sedan in Alpine White with saddle brown Dakota leather? I've seen probably two examples with the Bamboo interior color in all my searches, but haven't seen one with saddle brown. Seems like almost everything out there has either black or red, with an occasional gray one here and there.

I'll be posting a WTB on the For Sale forum soon, but didn't want to embarrass myself if the color combo never even existed.

Thanks!
No Dakota leather -regardless of color- was available in the M3. Only Novillo leather.

The only brown-color Novillo leather available in the M3 is Individual Rust Brown:

Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Driving on instruments

Mein Auto: 2015 M3
Per the '11 M3 sales brochure I found, Bamboo was the only "tan" interior color available that year.

I didn't have any luck finding any of the other years online.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:05 PM

Mein Auto: 335i Convertible
Thanks to all for the quick responses. I was afraid that's what I'd hear. A shame, since it's such a handsome color combination in my opinion. Certainly don't mean to flame anyone else's choices (after all difference is what makes the world go around) but the red is way too over the top for me; black goes very well with Alpine White but is too hot in some summer climates; and I have never been a fan of "silver" interiors because I think the leather in that color looks rather inexpensive and unnatural and, frankly, it's too depressing to be sitting behind the wheel surrounded by all that grayness.