Autocross and Driving School Prep
I've seriously kicked around the idea of either doing autocross or the BMWCCA driver school here in NJ. My questions are:
1. How hard is this on the wheels of the car? If I get new VMR wheels, should I keep my old stock 19s as "track" wheels?
2. Anything special I need to do to prep the vehicle?
3. How much does it eat through tires? Just curious.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how fun is each one? Driver school and autocross?
5. Is autocross something my wife could jump in and do and enjoy?