Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
BMW Customers Now Get One-Year Subscription to SiriusXM’s All Access Package

pix335i
Enthusiast

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by pix335i

BMW of North America and Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) today announced that BMW and MINI customers will receive a one-year subscription to SiriusXM’s All Access Package when purchasing any Model Year 2013 or newer BMW vehicle, MINI vehicle or BMW Motorcycle equipped with a satellite radio starting this month. The All Access Package offers SiriusXM’s most complete programming line-up, including premium channels and access to SiriusXM Internet Radio.

“Our customers expect exceptional performance, and giving them access to every premium channel available on their Satellite Radio in the vehicle as well as SiriusXM Internet Radio anywhere makes SiriusXM an even better value,” said Ludwig Willisch, President and CEO of BMW of North America. “All Access will allow our customers to listen to the programming they love outside the vehicle, making their SiriusXM experience better than ever.”

“BMW sets the standard for high performance and style, and now its customers are able to enjoy the unparalleled audio entertainment experience of SiriusXM in the vehicle or home,” said Steve Cook, Executive Vice President, Sales and Automotive, SiriusXM. “All Access is the ultimate package, giving BMW customers the best listening experience with all of our most popular programming and access to the shows they love wherever they want to hear them.”

The All Access Package subscription gives BMW and MINI customers access to premium SiriusXM content, including Oprah Radio®, MLB Network Radio™, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, NHL® and NBA games, SiriusXM PGA TOUR® Radio, Opie & Anthony, Bob Edwards and IZOD IndyCar Series® in the vehicle.

The All Access Package also gives BMW and MINI customers access to SiriusXM Internet Radio, allowing them to listen easily at home, in the office, or on the go anywhere outside the vehicle on Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com.

Customers listening to SiriusXM Internet Radio will hear SiriusXM’s existing critically-acclaimed programming and the expanded channel lineup of commercial-free music, sports talk, and comedy, including SiriusXM Latino, a suite of 20 Spanish-language channels, including 10 exclusive commercial-free music channels from a wide variety of music genres, including tropical, salsa, merengue, Latin pop hits, Latin hip-hop, Latin rock classics and more.
For more information on SiriusXM, please visit www.siriusxm.com.
This article has been viewed 2239 times.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:41 AM

Mein Auto: G37x
The Premium package comes with one year to this already on the 328xi. Am I missing something that makes this a better deal? Can you buy the Satellite without a package?
Old 04-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E70 X5, F10 535i
This gives you internet access too. Typically they milk you $3 a month for that with your trial subscription. I think that's the only difference as I have always received the premium channels with my trial subscriptions.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:17 PM

Mein Auto: 13 328-01 Z3
And if you didn't get the premium package would you assume one still needs to pay for the dealer "installed" activation, as one does now?